• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are you Happy with Woody Now?

Brotha2ThaNite

What would have to happen for you to want Woody to stay?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, lets just get it out now. I'm not trying to bring down anyone's high.

Where do you stand with Woody? I am so happy to make it to the 2nd round. Woody have done something no other Hawks coach have done..... win a game 7!

That being said, I still want to see more because I think this is the best starting young talent the Hawks have ever had.

And the road whoas are killing me. The 20pts losses are shameful too. That is why I want more. If we could have won game six (@ Mia) I would fight anyone who had something bad to say about Woody. lol

Now I need to see Woody pull off 2 wins against the Cavs and I would be happy.

I know I may take a killing for this but I'm not one of those fans who say one thing and then go back on it.

THANKS WOODY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! LETS KEEP IT GOING!

For those who say they are happy with what we have done now..... no need for you to watch the Hawks/Cavs game. :tease:

Dolfan - keep up with the awesome banners!

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

I dont think we should keep Woodson after this season. It's obvious that he is not a good coach, which is why our team is so inconsistent. If we could manage to do the unthinkable, and beat the Cavs, then you talk about bringing him back. Our lack of a half court offense was completely exposed for the country to see, and that falls on the shoulders of the coach. It sounds harsh, but we all know that this team could be a lot better with a better coach.

We are stuck with Woody. Sund has said his goals were to get home court advantage in the playoffs and to get to the second round. We have done that.

They signed Woody for 2 years, 1 year ago. Do you think ASG will buy out Woody's last year's and hire a new coach?

What we do in the off season will be huge if we want to continue to get better.

I think, in all fairness, we have to give Woody credit. I'm still not a big fan of his but you can't ignore where we are now. We don't have a real superstar and yet we are one of the 8 teams remaining. I hate to say it but he has earned an extension by getting us past the Heat.

• Premium Member

Dolfan - keep up with the awesome banners!

Seems like a subtle shot at JJ to me. Why have Z and Josh showing elation then Joe with the Lemonheads face? And I would love to see Acie "The True Truff" Law on one of these banners.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
How about the one that says Keep Woody because he is the best coach for this team and keeps improving them every year.

X2. Woody improves the team every year. When was the last time we made it to the second round for all of you naysayers??????

What has changed? Ok, we won a playoff series. That's awesome. But beating a team you're better than in 7 games doesn't exactly impress. Especially when you consider how awful we were in those 3 losses.

Our offense is still a joke under Woodson and we still give an inconsistent effort overall.

We are stuck with Woody. Sund has said his goals were to get home court advantage in the playoffs and to get to the second round. We have done that.

They signed Woody for 2 years, 1 year ago. Do you think ASG will buy out Woody's last year's and hire a new coach?

What we do in the off season will be huge if we want to continue to get better.

I agree we are stuck with Woody for another year.

I think woody has done a great job, and deserves to be the coach of this team. The 20 point losses on the road suck, but that happens everyday in the NBA. The one thing that I really love about this team, is when i think about my son, i would want him to be a professional (like JJ), and want him to play for a coach like Woodson (tough coach who i believe really cares about the players on this team).