• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game on!

• Premium Member
I'm watching a funeral on TNT.

Kenny's not joking and Smiling.

Reggie doesn't know what to say.

Ernie is trying to get these guys to perk up.

Somebody just passed Ernie some talking points.

Kenny has tears in his eyes

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny has tears in his eyes

He probably try to stay away from Vegas now...he put up two years salary on the Cavs game

:line dance: :laughing5:

• Premium Member
He probably try to stay away from Vegas now...he put up two years salary on the Cavs game

:line dance: :laughing5:

And I think Kenny picked the Magic to win but you can clearly see the Cavs are his emotional favorite.

WOW...that Rashard Lewis can play some ball!

Amazing what a little coaching can do. Orlando was terrible offensively in the first half, save Howard. I know Cleveland plays terrific Half court D, but.....Van Gundy made a simple adjustment. Let's try something else!!! Wow....genius! Simple pick and pop with Rashard, easy buckets. Cleveland had no answer, Orlando got back in the game, eventually won.

Take notes Woody! Something isn't working, you make adjustments. Proof was in the pudding last night.

Amazing what a little coaching can do. Orlando was terrible offensively in the first half, save Howard. I know Cleveland plays terrific Half court D, but.....Van Gundy made a simple adjustment. Let's try something else!!! Wow....genius! Simple pick and pop with Rashard, easy buckets. Cleveland had no answer, Orlando got back in the game, eventually won.

Take notes Woody! Something isn't working, you make adjustments. Proof was in the pudding last night.

Funny but I've seen Woody out coach Van Gundy on numerous occasions. Yes Woody needs to be better at making in game adjustments but last night just proved that it's more about the personnel than it is about the coaches with winning in this league. It's amazing what having a healthy roster can do for you.

• Premium Member
Funny but I've seen Woody out coach Van Gundy on numerous occasions. Yes Woody needs to be better at making in game adjustments but last night just proved that it's more about the personnel than it is about the coaches with winning in this league. It's amazing what having a healthy roster can do for you.

I think this is a 1st but I actually agree with you. I'd rather have good players any day. Funny how the top 4 teams each have at least 1 HOF type player. How many future HOF players on the Hawks roster?

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I don't think Van Gundy is the second coming of Red Auerbach or anything...but he saw something in the defense that allowed him to make adjustments, and it worked. I just want to see the Hawks mix it up, try different things if it's not working.

On a side not. Did anyone else think the Cavs had the win when Howard got that bogus 6th foul call on Lebron's and 1 ?

I personally thought that call was ridiculous. Howard was standing completely still, jumped straight up and came straight down as Lebron barrelled into him. To me that is a no call. If you feel you must blow the whistle it was more of an offensive foul then a defensive foul IF YOU LIKE TO GO BY THE ACTUAL RULE BOOK.

Props to the Magic for not only beating he Cavs but beating Stern and the Ref's attempt to influence the outcome of the game. Thank goodness for 3 point shooting ! One thing the refs cannot take away from you. Clutch shot by Rashard Lewis !

Hedo Turkelough played great on some iso's to close out the game too.

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member
On a side not. Did anyone else think the Cavs had the win when Howard got that bogus 6th foul call on Lebron's and 1 ?

I personally thought that call was ridiculous. Howard was standing completely still, jumped straight up and came straight down as Lebron barrelled into him. To me that is a no call. If you feel you must blow the whistle it was more of an offensive foul then a defensive foul IF YOU LIKE TO GO BY THE ACTUAL RULE BOOK.

Props to the Magic for not only beating he Cavs but beating Stern and the Ref's attempt to influence the outcome of the game. Thank goodness for 3 point shooting ! One thing the refs cannot take away from you. Clutch shot by Rashard Lewis !

Hedo Turkelough played great on some iso's to close out the game too.

On that foul, it was like you could read Lebron's mind. His body language said: "I'm going to go low and run into the first guy I see and win it at the foul line.". It was a horrible call and worst, Lebron expected to get the call when he got the ball in his hands.

However, Howard was the victim of about 4 bad calls. He was also the victim of about 4 no calls. How many times did Howard get fouled and no call?

I am so happy that Rashard Lewis was so clutch!!!!

Good win Orlando!!

• Premium Member
On that foul, it was like you could read Lebron's mind. His body language said: "I'm going to go low and run into the first guy I see and win it at the foul line.". It was a horrible call and worst, Lebron expected to get the call when he got the ball in his hands.

However, Howard was the victim of about 4 bad calls. He was also the victim of about 4 no calls. How many times did Howard get fouled and no call?

I am so happy that Rashard Lewis was so clutch!!!!

Good win Orlando!!

It's sad that as Hawks fan that our only recourse is that the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

It's sad that as Hawks fan that our only recourse is that the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

I could live with Orlando even if they ousted us out of the playoffs. I cant take the Lebron ayss kissin circus and all their laughing and jumping showing up other teams.

• Premium Member
I could live with Orlando even if they ousted us out of the playoffs. I cant take the Lebron ayss kissin circus and all their laughing and jumping showing up other teams.

Howard platooned the sideline like a basketball player is supposed to. He encouraged. He was serious. He sparked his teammates. I noticed in the first quarter the Hi Jinx crew of Cleveland was still there. I was so freakin happen when Lewis busted that 3 all over their collected faces!!!

You damn right I want Orlando to win. Denver too.

23 vs. 24 can be done at home somewhere.

Maybe Kobe can pull up in a Limo into french lick where Lebron is practicing and they can play 23 vs. 24 there.

Now THAT was a damn good basketball game. Mental toughness fellas... that's how they won. Oh, and damn good coaching.

Orlando is solid and comes through in the clutch, and have been doing it all postseason. They got key guys and great role players. Both of these Conference Finals series are gonna be good.