• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Solo to Pacers

HAWKSFAN89

Spoke with Solomon Jones yesterday. He's going to be a Pacer as soon as this week. Two year, minimum deal. Good fit for Solo and Pacers.

30 minutes ago from web

-Sekou Smith

woo woo, clear some way for a nice big man

sorry if it's been posted

Edited by HAWKSFAN89

Spoke with Solomon Jones yesterday. He's going to be a Pacer as soon as this week. Two year, minimum deal. Good fit for Solo and Pacers.

30 minutes ago from web

-Sekou Smith

woo woo, clear some way for a nice big man

sorry if it's been posted

I liked Solo as a young player and I hope he does well in Indiana. now lets bring in Ben Ben or Joe Smith please

• Premium Member

Why would somebody want Shelden? A slob with little athletic ability? Yeah, he can grab a couple of rebounds, but not much if anything else. Plus, he was a terrible pick and the less we can see of him is for the better.

Shelden is a serviceable big.

• Premium Member

Why would somebody want Shelden? A slob with little athletic ability? Yeah, he can grab a couple of rebounds, but not much if anything else. Plus, he was a terrible pick and the less we can see of him is for the better.

Well if we sign him as a free agent then where he was picked doesn't really matter. Moreover, we suffer at rebounding. I want joe Smith like the rest of you... however, I'm not going to say that Shelden couldn't come in and contribute as much or more than Solo did.

• Premium Member

BTW.

Sean may is also available.

Before you start all the moaning and crying, I don't like May's injury history either. But he looks like he's in shape. He can play low post offense. And he should be vet min cheap. Maybe cheaper.

• Premium Member

I wanted Solo to stay with the hawks.

I am starting to become less and less optimistist about the up coming season as we continue to miss out on signing bigs to very reasonable contracts. Nesterivic just signed for less than 2 Mil with Toronto and now this! We have only one player over 6'10" on the entire roster thus far which is crazy! In fact, there aren't even any rumor of us having any interest in available bigs and I find this strange. This club seems to be more focused on perimeter players than any other team in the league as evident by the amount this team has spent on guards and other perimeter players compared to what they have spent on big men. Sadly enough, we as Hawk fans will have to face the obvious reality that this team will not sign a significant big man this off season and maybe not even next season because it doesn't seem to be the focus of the team. If we sign someone, it will be some under sized player full of holes in their game that no one else thinks is worth a darn like Shelden William and think that we have done something. And many will go on satisfied to blame current Hawk players for the team's failures. What a shame though, this team could have accomplished a lot witha a few key pieces.