• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mess without Bibby

HalfHawk

...Mike holds us together..without him....we're the Hawks of 06..even with Craw.

We???

Anyway, the Hawks did not look too great tonight. They tried to fight and claw back to a victory, but time after time the Hornets would knock down a huge three and bring the momentum their way... (Collison, 2/2 from 3...Thornton had a couple of 3's....Bobby Brown... Posey was 100% from 3 I believe)

Rough game. They played their best, and the Hawks played bad. Move on to Thanksgiving.

how about no, Bibby hasn't really done much this season.. We will not win many games, when both Joe and Craw are not hitting their shots..

Joe is used to missing most of his. Most nights he shoots mediocre. He just takes a lot of shots. Even against Portland it took 31 shots to get 35 points..

Edited by Hotlanta1981

how about no, Bibby hasn't really done much this season.. We will not win many games, when both Joe and Craw are not hitting their shots..

What do you mean, no?

Bibby? The floor leader? The vocal leader? You can't mean him..... Bibby's statistics might not spectacular, but his leadership is what gets the job done.

Im sorry, but yal are giving Bibby too much cred, and our team too much slack.

Hopefully Woody was just caught with his pants down tonite and will gameplan better next game, but sheesh,

New Orleans lost the best PG in the NBA and is playing BETTER, we can/should be able to make do without Bibby. I dare somebody to argue that Bibby is more valuable to us than Chris Paul is to the Hornets. He is literally all they have. Bibby isnt even our All-Star, we shouldnt self-destruct because he isnt in the game. Our roster without Bibby is better than NO's without Paul.

New Orleans takes away that excuse from us. Chris Paul is All-World and they are surviving. Bibby is cool and all but.... i think you get my point

Hopefully Woody was just caught with his pants down tonite and will gameplan better next game, but sheesh,

New Orleans lost the best PG in the NBA and is playing BETTER, we can/should be able to make do without Bibby....

Well Woody being caught with his pants down wouldn't surprise me especially...and aparently N.O. has depth at PG.

New Orleans lost the best PG in the NBA and is playing BETTER, we can/should be able to make do without Bibby. I dare somebody to argue that Bibby is more valuable to us than Chris Paul is to the Hornets. He is literally all they have. Bibby isnt even our All-Star, we shouldnt self-destruct because he isnt in the game. Our roster without Bibby is better than NO's without Paul.

New Orleans takes away that excuse from us. Chris Paul is All-World and they are surviving. Bibby is cool and all but.... i think you get my point

I don't get your point because it doesn't really make sense.

I was kinda skeptical when Bibby said during the summer that he ran all the plays. After tonight's game, I'm really believing that he is the field general and Woody just lets him run what he wants to run.

It's sad really. This team could be a lot better if we didn't have to rely on ISO Joe.

I mean what does Woody expect? He play Joe 45 minutes last night, they took a late flight and we clearly see the results. Joe had no bounce in his step whatsoever. Sad.

Clearly some of you guys just became Hawks fans. We haven't had an offense since Woody came to Atlanta. It's always ISO Joe, ISO Joe, and then maybe a Smoove lob play thrown in after a timeout.

Bibby, while it has been insinuated in the past but never shown to be the actual case, runs our offense. With him, we at least have a semblance of movement, passing, and hence, easy baskets. Without him, what did you see? ISO Joe, ISO Crawford, ISO Joe...

Woody is still a joke. I am very happy with our start this year, but Woody is still a below average coach.

• Premium Member

He is the most reliable and steady presence on our offense. I don't think he gets enough appreciation. Crawford loses a lot of his value when he has to play big minutes.

Boy, these are some terrible assumptioins.

How much practice has our first squad has without Bibby?

Not much. When Jamal comes in, a lot of times, Bibby is on the court with him.

Boy, these are some terrible assumptioins.

How much practice has our first squad has without Bibby?

Not much. When Jamal comes in, a lot of times, Bibby is on the court with him.

So? Facts are Crawford is a streaky player and he's not a true PG. So when he's off of his game and we can't take him out that's bad. When we have Bibby we have a lot more flexibility with Crawford. Simple facts that only you could disagree with.

Bibby is what makes the Hawks offense work. Look at Atlanta before he came and after he arrived.

He is the offfensive coach on the floor. He runs things from the point.

That being said, and you can argue if you disagree, but it doesn't change the facts.

Now, we can't blame this loss on Bibby and his early departure. Bibby wasn't the one leaving all

those 3 point shooters open. He may have been responsible for some, but not for all of them.

Seems that all their 3's were destined to fall.

You can't blame Bibby for all those rebounds that Atlanta wasn't getting. All those second and

third and even fourth opportunities, sooner or later they score.

Bibby can't be blamed when JJ and Crawford are so cold. When shooting, neither could find

the goal. If their shot was even close, we were shocked. They fell to ISO when Bibby went down,

it's true - - And couldn't score - - But, they weren't scoring when Bibby was there.

Why were the Hawks so cold? Why were they a half step behind all night? Why couldn't the

bench players start a fire? They were as cold as the starters.

I watched the last two Hawk games from the hospital - - No fun. Blood clots, both legs.

Just got home in time to watch the Falcons lose in overtime.

Hawks are NEVER ready when any player goes down. They just don't make plans for

things like that. Hawks have a great bench this season. Sadly, they just wasn't prepared

for the loss of Bibby.