Hawks vs Magic

exodus

I'm not watching it, but I did see on the updates that Smoove fouled Nelson in the act of shooting a 3 with a second or two left. He went on to make all 3 free throws. Was the call really THAT bad guys? Again, I didn't see it.

Looks like the Hawks have kept it close. They have seemed to turn it up in the second half the past few games...and if they can continue to play decent defense, that spells trouble for Orlando.

I'm not watching it, but I did see on the updates that Smoove fouled Nelson in the act of shooting a 3 with a second or two left. He went on to make all 3 free throws. Was the call really THAT bad guys? Again, I didn't see it.

Looks like the Hawks have kept it close. They have seemed to turn it up in the second half the past few games...and if they can continue to play decent defense, that spells trouble for Orlando.

It happened to us about three games already.

We have taken a lot of jumpshots to start this quarter. And even just now when we fed the balll to Josh and Al, Josh put up a hook shot from over 5 ft, and Al tried a jumper. We have to bang and get to the rim somehow, and somebody needs to stay with Lewis at all times. Barnes is the offensive rebounder while Lewis floats out to the 3pt line. Lets go Hawks, this is little stuff.

We talk big stuff when we play the Celtics, but the Magic slap us in to place every time we play. They are punking us into playing a perimeter game, and our shots arent falling. How many times will it take before we realize the only way to beat them is to battle in the post. Dwight wont score 100 points by himself and he wont get 25 blocks in one game. Grind it out and man up to him.

We talk big stuff when we play the Celtics, but the Magic slap us in to place every time we play. They are punking us into playing a perimeter game, and our shots arent falling. How many times will it take before we realize the only way to beat them is to battle in the post. Dwight wont score 100 points by himself and he wont get 25 blocks in one game. Grind it out and man up to him.

Bad 3rd but we have seen worse against this team. We just need to get off to a decent start the first 8 minutes or so of the 4th and this will be a ball game.

Cannot beat this ream from the outside in. Time to put the reserves in and let them get some PT...Teague where are you?

• Admin

Well still no answer for the big man. I would rather play Cleveland or Boston before Orlando. We just do not match up with these guys. Howard just owned us tonight.

The Magic has a nice outside / inside team. We need a new game plan against this team.

Howard with 31/19, Horford with 4/4. ouch

I LOVE Horford, but dude doesn't show up regularly against athletic big men. Too bad the days of the slow-footed 7 foot tall sloths at Center are being phased out in favor of more athletic and agile big men. So this will become a bigger problem if Horford doesn't develop a good post game AND learn to use his speed and athleticism more often against the Shaqs and Big Zs of the league.