• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ out for 2 games

TheNorthCydeRises

Well . . . this is what some of you wanted anyway. If he was hurt, that Woody and the Hawks would sit him out. Let's see how this team responds ( especially in the Charlotte game ). Charlotte is going to tread the game like a playoff game, so they'll definitely be ready against us. The entire team is going to have to step up and rise to the occasion for that game. Crawford will probably have to have another great game, but we need multiple people to step up, or we might get blown out.

Lets hope its a blessing in disguise.

1. JJ gets fresh legs for the playoffs and his writst completely heals

2. Bibby's increased playing time continues to get his confidence and shot back to where we need it to be.

3. Teague produces with his increased playing time and both Woody & himself will gain confidence in his abilities.

4. We win enough keep the #3 seed

5. Horford and Smoove answer the bell and continue to grow offensively

At lease that is the glass half full of approach

• Premium Member

Lets hope its a blessing in disguise.

1. JJ gets fresh legs for the playoffs and his writst completely heals

2. Bibby's increased playing time continues to get his confidence and shot back to where we need it to be.

3. Teague produces with his increased playing time and both Woody & himself will gain confidence in his abilities.

4. We win enough keep the #3 seed

5. Horford and Smoove answer the bell and continue to grow offensively

At lease that is the glass half full of approach

6. Two more big-money games from Jamal and Co. gives us at least a little leverage in JJ's negotiations this summer.

That is actually good news. In fact, I wouldn't mind him resting Joe the rest of the reg. season. After last years's rash of playoff time injuries, we have to be smart with our starters come playoff time.

I hope Teague gets some good minutes, but I know that probably won't happen. Woodson pees his pants whenever Joe is on the bench.

Captain Jack may be out himself with a slurry of nagging injuries for the Charlotte game. Tough spot but we'll see how the guys perform against a playoff team without JJ.

If Jackson is out, then that's all the more better for us. I'll have to watch that as the game approaches tomorrow. Then again, with JJ out, they may make him play.

• Premium Member

Our team needs this. We have barely had any injuries this year, and while that is definitely a good thing, there is a negative aspect to it and it's that our bench hasn´t really been asked to step up. Especially right now with some of our bench players showing signs of life it will be nice to see if they can continue to build their confidence heading into the playoffs. We will need everyone on their A game if we have a hope of beating the dominating Orlando team, and/or the crooked Cleveland Cavs.

• Premium Member

Fantasy related, you think Evans would be a good pick-up with extended minutes? I didn't have JJ but I wanna drop Flip and/or R. Butler.

I don't think Evans is worth it. We all know Joe being out means Crawford will take a ton of shots. Evans is too flaky stats wise to depend on.

2-0

WTF is that supposed to mean? The Hawks lost to Toronto without JJ. How could you forget, since you made a thread about the game? Toronto had lost 5 straight games coming into that night. The Hawks shot a blistering 60% from 3 and still lost.

I am sure you think beating Detroit was a big sign that the team is fine without JJ. After all it isn't like Detroit had lost 10 straight games and were without Rip, Ben and Maxiell. Oh wait.....

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

The Hawks have two choices:

1- They can say, "Woe is us." and just mail it in for two games.

or

2- They can show up, as a team, and put up a fight and, whether they win or lose,

all Hawk fans will be proud of their effort.

JJ needs to rest and heal. We don't really need an injured JJ out there. The playoffs

are just around the corner. We have other, lesser players that we need to lean on.

GO HAWKS!!!

:line dance:

• Premium Member

WTF is that supposed to mean? The Hawks lost to Toronto without JJ. How could you forget, since you made a thread about the game? Toronto had lost 5 straight games coming into that night. The Hawks shot a blistering 60% from 3 and still lost.

I am sure you think beating Detroit was a big sign that the team is fine without JJ. After all it isn't like Detroit had lost 10 straight games and were without Rip, Ben and Maxiell. Oh wait.....

Hey, don't forget: We beat the Nets (minus Harris and Yi) without JJ too.

Edited by niremetal