• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pape Sy A Hawk.

Diesel

I have new nickname for Sy.

The French Press!!!

I believe Sy = Lebron Stopper!!!

The problem is D.....initially I thought a name like "Pape Sy" would be so easy to come up with nicknames for.....but the more I think about it it's like trying to rhym "orange". (and I don't even know how to spell rime)

P.S. - I posted this question before but am too lazy to peruse older threads - does anybody have first hand knowledge of this fella's size? I have heard everything from 6-3 to 6-8.

:snowballfight: (note: snowball thrower only posted because we finally got out of the 95+ heat everyday here in the ATL.)

Edited by DJlaysitup

• Moderators

It is pronounced as in "Sy of Tranquility", right?

I do like that Pop Secret nickname. But of course he'll have to play well to get anything above "Le Rook." I'm hoping they'll stow him away in Provo after training camp until he's really ready, no reason to rush him into anything.

~lw3

• Premium Member

I believe that would be the Utah Flash.

I don't see the hype in him. We've seen him play one summer league game, that's it. A lot of people are acting like he's Mickael Pietrus or something.

I must admit, I think about the French Press like I think about Air France.

What I really like is that Drew said that this is a guy I must have.

As long as no French Connection references are made when he throws an oop to Smoove.

OT: Smoove is getting some endorsement love from NBA 2K11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrTKlSlQo3Y&feature=player_embedded

Maybe he can get a word in to the designers to kick up his 3point rating to a 90.

Edited by CrawfulToCrawesome