• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Magic

exodus

Collins is doing okay but Etan is horrible. Please cut him for Jarvis Hayes or Damien Wilkins.

Collins is here for games like this, being able to put him at the 5 and move al to the 4 to get away from howard.....we're not asking or expecting collins to do much, just hold his ground and let the rest of the team play straight up, he's doing ok at that. Howard is not able to just muscle his way in for dunks and he's actually working a lil bit for his points with collins in.....

We all understand that is why Collins is here. Admittedly, he played better D in the 3rd quarter, but he got pushed around in the first jalf.

We are hanging around, but you don't get the sensation that we can take the lead for an extended time.

Edited by TheTruth

I think the Hawks were done in by fatigue and poor play by the bench. I can't complain much about the starters other than a few dumb turnovers by Bibby and Smith.

damn right, the starters played their butts off, it was a back to back but they still came out with GREAT effort.....not mad about this game at all....if we would have gotten anything from the bench this would have been a win. Craw is starting to get on my nerves disrupting the flow of the offense, i know he has a knack for knocking down shots but dang, it just gets irritating sometimes

O.......and Al is a beast!!!!!!

I think the Hawks were done in by fatigue and poor play by the bench. I can't complain much about the starters other than a few dumb turnovers by Bibby and Smith.

I can largely agree with that except for the fatigue part. But man, those turnovers were costly, and we didn't play defense down the stretch. Come to think of it, we haven't played much of any defense this year.

And boy, Teague and Thomas were terrible. We need to start playing defense. Teams that aren't the cupcakes will continue to beat us without defense.

we need to stop swiching at the end of games. we start off fine, but in the 4th quarter we switch on every screen. it's killed two straight games. nash against al and whatever big bibby and crawford had to guard vs suns, and vince against al vs magic. i guess the guys are tired, but got to figure out a way to stay out of the mismatch.

Although we lost, this game was MILES BETTER than out usual +20 beatdowns we usually take in Orlando. We played them tough and could have stolen this one had a few things gone our way.

Al's game is really starting to shine now that he has realized he plays better facing the basket rather than backing down.

Once again, another ill-times 3 pt attempt bu Josh with lots of time left on the clock. His outside shot has looked good lately, so I won't complain,

but if he starts shooting his usual bad percentage, these 3 point attempts have got to stop.

Collins was OK, but Dwight is still a lot quicker and seems to beat him easily. But you need someone to use up some fouls on him, so anyway.

Why didnt we keep going right at Howard as soon as he got in foul trouble? It seemed like Horford had the hot hand for a while and we went away from him.

Joe with another great game, but he still needs to recognize the double team quicker.

Bibby had a little letdown tonite.

• Moderators

WHY ARE WE SHOOTING THE BALL. Dwight has 5 fouls omfg just take it to the hole and throw your body at him... is that hard to figure?

YESSSSS. Thank you. I thought LD did a great job except in crunch time. Horford couldn't miss all night and with 5 fouls on Dwight you don't even run a play for Horf in the last 3 minutes?

We should have been taking it to the hole. Who cares if you get blocked? its better than bricking a jumper.

Edited by macdaddy