• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Heat

99PROBL3MS

can anyone tell me what happened to al horford??? i just started watching the game when it was sent to OT

He limped off after getting his ankle stepped on.

I have never felt so disgusted after a win against a good team. That game was a disgrace to basketball.

• Like 1

can anyone tell me what happened to al horford??? i just started watching the game when it was sent to OT

Horford rolled his ankle not sure how bad it is at this point but I'd expect him to miss a little time.

Great UGLY win by the Hawks and we did it without Marvin and without Horford for the last half of the game. I don't know that I've ever seen a game be so ugly on offense from both teams and then all of the sudden have it turn into a shootout. Thank God for Lebron and his huge ego taking those 2 long 3's at crunch time! I will definitely take the win though!!

• Admin

Ugly ugly win but I will take it.

When Al went out I thought that was it.

I am glad that Miami played small. It let us play small too instead of trying to make up for Horford.

Josh Brick just can't stop the out side shooting. Man he needs to take a hard look at his game. He has been bad offensively in January and it is because he is taking too many jumpers.

The end of the game he started going inside and he was finally effective. That was the dunk of the year btw.

Clutch 3 pointers in OT by Jamal, Bibby and Mo.

Big win

• Admin

Horford rolled his ankle not sure how bad it is at this point but I'd expect him to miss a little time.

Great UGLY win by the Hawks and we did it without Marvin and without Horford for the last half of the game. I don't know that I've ever seen a game be so ugly on offense from both teams and then all of the sudden have it turn into a shootout. Thank God for Lebron and his huge ego taking those 2 long 3's at crunch time! I will definitely take the win though!!

Twisted his ankle on a finger roll and then a little later Miami's center stepped on his foot

• Premium Member

The was a game where the Hawks stepped it up defensively and that put them in a position to win the game. People can gripe about the lack of "pretty" offense, but defense and rebounding are the backbones of teams that win in the playoffs. The team defense was good, but I've got to take my hat off to Josh. His defense was outstanding.

• Admin

Chicago lost so we gained a full game on them as well. As bad as our offense was you have to give credit to our defense tonight.

D was good but we were not boxing out. A very fundamental thing and it let Miami get back into the game at the end of the forth.

• Premium Member

D was good but we were not boxing out. A very fundamental thing and it let Miami get back into the game at the end of the forth.

The effects of playing without Horford. If we can play defense the way we did in the first half of this game and the second half of the Kings game we will be a tough matchup for any team in the league.

ALL THESE COMMENT GO TO PROVE THE NARRATIVE THAT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE NOTHING BUT PURE HATER!! BOTH TEAMS STRUGGLED AT TIMES, BOTH TEAMS TOOK BAD SHOTS, THAT'S WHY IT WAS A DEFENSIVE GAME. BUT RATHER THAN PRAISE THE TEAM FOR THEIR EFFORTS, ALL I SEE HERE IS TYPICAL "FANS" COMPLAINING BECAUSE THEIR TEAM ISN'T PERFECT AT EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME!!!

THIS WAS A HARD FOUGHT, ENTERTAINING GAME TO WATCH AND OUR TEAM WON. WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT!? JOSH SMITH TOOK A LOT OF LONG JUMPERS BUT HIS DEFENSIVE EFFORTS ON LEBRON WERE WITHOUT QUESTION TOP NOTCH. YOU COULD SEE THE INTENSITY IN JOE, MAKING QUICK MOVES LOOKING LIKE THE LEADER OF THIS TEAM. JAMAL HAD SOME TURNOVERS, BUT HE DID WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO. HE CAME OFF THE BENCH AND PROVIDED A SPARK, WITH THE TEAM ALL FOCUSED THAT SPARK WAS EVEN MORE VALUABLE. MO EVANS SHOT IS OFF AND IT HAS BEEN ALL SEASON BUT LOOK AT THE DEFENSE, HE DIDN'T GIVE AN INCH TO WADE WHILE GUARDING HIM PLUS FINALLY KNOCKING DOWN A KILLER THREE.....YET DESPITE ALL THIS, ALL I SEE IS "THIS IS A STUPID TEAM","WHAT A JOKE" ETC.

IF ANYTHING NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED IT'S DO WE REALLY NEED MARVIN? HE CAN HIT OPEN SHOTS , THE OCCASIONAL THREE AND HE'S A DECENT DEFENDER BUT WITH JOE LOOKING AS LOCKED IN AS HE IS, LEADING BY EXAMPLE. TRADING MARVIN+MO FOR NASH MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA.

ALL I'M SAYING IS THE TEAM IS PLAYING WELL, WE COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT BEING RESPECTED BY THE NATIONAL MEDIA BUT HOW DO WE EXPECT THE TEAM TO BE RESPECTED IF OUR OWN FANS CONSTANTLY DISRESPECT THEM? THIS IS WHY I CALL PEOPLE THAT DO THAT "FANS", BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR THE TEAM BUT THEN BASHES THEM IN THE SAME SENTENCE, COULDN'T EVEN MUSTER UP THE INTEGRITY TO GIVE THEM ACCOLADES WHEN THERE DUE!

GOOD WIN, BE HAPPY, STOP B****ING!

ALL THESE COMMENT GO TO PROVE THE NARRATIVE THAT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE NOTHING BUT PURE HATER!! BOTH TEAMS STRUGGLED AT TIMES, BOTH TEAMS TOOK BAD SHOTS, THAT'S WHY IT WAS A DEFENSIVE GAME. BUT RATHER THAN PRAISE THE TEAM FOR THEIR EFFORTS, ALL I SEE HERE IS TYPICAL "FANS" COMPLAINING BECAUSE THEIR TEAM ISN'T PERFECT AT EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME!!!

THIS WAS A HARD FOUGHT, ENTERTAINING GAME TO WATCH AND OUR TEAM WON. WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT!? JOSH SMITH TOOK A LOT OF LONG JUMPERS BUT HIS DEFENSIVE EFFORTS ON LEBRON WERE WITHOUT QUESTION TOP NOTCH. YOU COULD SEE THE INTENSITY IN JOE, MAKING QUICK MOVES LOOKING LIKE THE LEADER OF THIS TEAM. JAMAL HAD SOME TURNOVERS, BUT HE DID WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO DO. HE CAME OFF THE BENCH AND PROVIDED A SPARK, WITH THE TEAM ALL FOCUSED THAT SPARK WAS EVEN MORE VALUABLE. MO EVANS SHOT IS OFF AND IT HAS BEEN ALL SEASON BUT LOOK AT THE DEFENSE, HE DIDN'T GIVE AN INCH TO WADE WHILE GUARDING HIM PLUS FINALLY KNOCKING DOWN A KILLER THREE.....YET DESPITE ALL THIS, ALL I SEE IS "THIS IS A STUPID TEAM","WHAT A JOKE" ETC.

IF ANYTHING NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED IT'S DO WE REALLY NEED MARVIN? HE CAN HIT OPEN SHOTS , THE OCCASIONAL THREE AND HE'S A DECENT DEFENDER BUT WITH JOE LOOKING AS LOCKED IN AS HE IS, LEADING BY EXAMPLE. TRADING MARVIN+MO FOR NASH MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA.

ALL I'M SAYING IS THE TEAM IS PLAYING WELL, WE COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT BEING RESPECTED BY THE NATIONAL MEDIA BUT HOW DO WE EXPECT THE TEAM TO BE RESPECTED IF OUR OWN FANS CONSTANTLY DISRESPECT THEM? THIS IS WHY I CALL PEOPLE THAT DO THAT "FANS", BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR THE TEAM BUT THEN BASHES THEM IN THE SAME SENTENCE, COULDN'T EVEN MUSTER UP THE INTEGRITY TO GIVE THEM ACCOLADES WHEN THERE DUE!

GOOD WIN, BE HAPPY, STOP B****ING!

p.s. this is in response to the nonsense that was going on during the game not after. I see some of the positive comments but I had to rant, the negativity is unbearable.

• Like 1