• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stephen Curry on the block!?!?

warcore

Did anyone else see it? They said Warriors owner is disappointed with his play this season and is looking to trade. Wilbon and I-forget-his-name both agreed it makes a lot of sense that he gets traded.

Get on the phone now Sund!! :conversation: this could finally solve our pg issues for years to come!!

I'd do a Smoove, Marvins nasty contract, Zaza and his contract for a Steph Curry & Biedrins type deal.

• Premium Member

Did anyone else see it? They said Warriors owner is disappointed with his play this season and is looking to trade. Wilbon and I-forget-his-name both agreed it makes a lot of sense that he gets traded.

Get on the phone now Sund!! :conversation: this could finally solve our pg issues for years to come!!

I'd do a Smoove, Marvins nasty contract, Zaza and his contract for a Steph Curry & Biedrins type deal.

I love Smoove, but Stephen Curry, Jamal, JJ, Horford, Biedrins is a ridiculously awesome starting five.

• Like 1

make this move asap! keep smoove horford and jj tho! throw a 1st round pick in there, he could be our pg for years to come!

Well I just read the Warriors are looking to land a superstar so.... one of the above 3 would have to be involved. I think they would want Smoove as he fits a need for them. They can have Teague or Bibby too.

I don't think we have anyone that would net him, they want a top talent and we would just trade Marvin or Jamal.

That would be awesome if we could get Curry. Chances we get him? Uh.. I'll let yall do the talking. We always get all hyped up about stuff like this, which is pretty fun because we do have a chance, but.... :nono:

Would be nice though. Hope Sund looks into this. :wink:

• Like 1

• Admin

Smith is not considered a superstar or a marketing cornerstone. He is a high quality player that you add to your team. If they are looking for a superstar we don't have the chips to get it done. They are probably looking for a Paul, Melo or other big name (I am not saying they could get Paul but they are looking for someone who would have that kind of impact marketing wise).

Smith is not considered a superstar or a marketing cornerstone. He is a high quality player that you add to your team. If they are looking for a superstar we don't have the chips to get it done. They are probably looking for a Paul, Melo or other big name (I am not saying they could get Paul but they are looking for someone who would have that kind of impact marketing wise).

Yep, they probably aren't looking to trade for Smoove and anything lesser than a top 10 player. I doubt a top 10 player would want to extend in Golden State. This is probably just fluff.

I love Smoove, but Stephen Curry, Jamal, JJ, Horford, Biedrins is a ridiculously awesome starting five.

Where's the defense? This team wouldnt make it out of the 1st rd. No way I involve Josh in a trade unless its for an all-star pg. He brings to much to the table. However, I'd offer Teague, Jamal and Mo's expiring contracts, and a 1st for Curry and some fillers in a heartbeat.

And btw, NOBODYS TRADING FOR MARVIN.

Edited by terrell

• Admin

Where's the defense? This team wouldnt make it out of the second rd. No way I involve Josh in a trade unless its for an all-star pg. He brings to much to the table. However, I'd offer Teague, Jamal and Mo's expiring contracts, and a 1st for Curry and some fillers in a heartbeat.

And btw, NOBODYS TRADING FOR MARVIN.

Curry is on the cusp of being an all star pg and will be in the near future. Especially on a different team.

I would def trade Smith package for him but they are going to want more then Smith.

Name me 1 "superstar" who would accept a trade to the Golden State Warriors? They'd probably be ecstatic to land Josh Smith. Its the Warriors for crying out loud.

Curry is on the cusp of being an all star pg and will be in the near future. Especially on a different team.

I would def trade Smith package for him but they are going to want more then Smith.

There's been plenty of players that were "on the cusp". That doesnt mean a whole lot. Isnt Josh Smith considered to be "on the cusp"? lol!
  • Like 3

• Admin

Name me 1 "superstar" who would accept a trade to the Golden State Warriors? They'd probably be ecstatic to land Josh Smith. Its the Warriors for crying out loud.

There's been plenty of players that were "on the cusp". That doesnt mean a whole lot. Isnt Josh Smith considered to be "on the cusp"? lol!

Yes, he is on the cusp too but the key is that we have a redundancy at the PF position. If we can do a trade that involves Curry and Beans then it makes a lot of sense for us. However, they are not going to give Curry up for Smith.

Yes, he is on the cusp too but the key is that we have a redundancy at the PF position. If we can do a trade that involves Curry and Beans then it makes a lot of sense for us. However, they are not going to give Curry up for Smith.

Well I'd like to see them try and do better.
  • Like 1

I have read that GS wants Melo. Denver would be lucky to get a player like Curry

Denver can't do anything with anybody in the West because of Melo wanting to be on the East. He wanted Orlando, then NY and Chicago, and now still NY and Chicago. Atlanta really needs to get in the Melo sweepstakes. Get Melo/Nene/Harrington and try to trade Mo expiring for a quality perimeter player and a future 1st. Trade a lot of picks dammit. Smoove/Jamal/Marvin

Bibby/Teague

Joe/(Trade)/Jordan

Melo/(Trade)/Wilkins

Horford/Harrington

Nene/Zaza/Collins/.. E-t-a-n T-h-o-m-a-s