• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Milwaukee Jeweler Sues JJ

pimp

http://www.wisn.com/r/26650657/detail.html

MILWAUKEE -- A downtown Milwaukee jeweler is suing a star NBA player claiming he owes the jeweler almost $75,000.

Pak's Jewelers at Second Street and Wisconsin Avenue has filed a complaint against Atlanta Hawks star Joe Johnson.

Pak's claimed that last summer, Johnson ordered a $30,000 necklace, a $16,000 watch, a $7,500 diamond bracelet and a $5,000 diamond grill.

Pak's claimed Johnson received the jewelry but never paid his bill.

Johnson was in town Wednesday night when the Hawks played the Milwaukee Bucks.

• Admin

http://www.wisn.com/...657/detail.html

MILWAUKEE -- A downtown Milwaukee jeweler is suing a star NBA player claiming he owes the jeweler almost $75,000.

Pak's Jewelers at Second Street and Wisconsin Avenue has filed a complaint against Atlanta Hawks star Joe Johnson.

Pak's claimed that last summer, Johnson ordered a $30,000 necklace, a $16,000 watch, a $7,500 diamond bracelet and a $5,000 diamond grill.

Pak's claimed Johnson received the jewelry but never paid his bill.

Johnson was in town Wednesday night when the Hawks played the Milwaukee Bucks.

A $5000 grill....really??

These guys have WAY too much money

• Premium Member

has to be the wrong Joe Jonson....Grill!...No way in hell JJ wears a diamond grill.

$500 is like 50 cents to Joe. I feel your pain, but checkout what some the Arab oil moguls spend their money on.

I would buy diamond studded toilet paper if I had JJ's money.

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

They look dumb and they can also damage your teeth

don't know if the person wearing it is to concerned about that stuff

SMH at Joe's expenditures. On one hand you say no it can't be him then on the other hand you remember his truck and say hmmm.

Joe bought that truck with his pocket change

Who cares? It's his $. I just bought my son a wii game for 60 freakin $ and I'm poor as hell. Thats about what Joe paid for that jewelry, when you consider what he makes. No big deal. Did you see that ring that Kobe bought his wife after the booty scandal? Case closed. Gotta do something with all that $. Cant take it with you. I'd rather have gold than cash anyway. lol!

Edited by terrell