• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford not planning on playing Sat. either

Sothron

• Premium Member

Source here:

http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/2011/02/10/horford-still-sore-hawks-lineup-changes-on-hold/?cxntfid=blogs_hawks&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This injury to Horford has completely exposed how pathetic our big men are. We get nothing, absolutely nothing, out of Collins or Zaza and Etan Thomas might as well recite his slam poetry on the sideline for all the good he's been so far. We desperately needed to upgrade at C and PG in the offseason as we have for YEARS and Gearon did nothing but sign veteran min. fodder.

Here's hoping Al gets better fast because our team is a joke quite frankly without him.

• Premium Member

Source here:

http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/2011/02/10/horford-still-sore-hawks-lineup-changes-on-hold/?cxntfid=blogs_hawks&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This injury to Horford has completely exposed how pathetic our big men are. We get nothing, absolutely nothing, out of Collins or Zaza and Etan Thomas might as well recite his slam poetry on the sideline for all the good he's been so far. We desperately needed to upgrade at C and PG in the offseason as we have for YEARS and Gearon did nothing but sign veteran min. fodder.

Here's hoping Al gets better fast because our team is a joke quite frankly without him.

It didn't look that bad to me. He must be faking.

</snark>

Hope he gets better. Unless Zaza all of a sudden starts playing the way he did opening night, we're sunk without him.

Another blowout loss is coming. :help wanted3:

At least we are doing the perception of the East a favor by giving the lower playoff seeds more respectable records. This way we might not have to hear the annual blathering by some pundit bitching about their team making it to the playoffs on the East or that the playoff format should be changed to the best 16 teams blah blah blah. :whistling:

Sooooo... if Horford decides to sit out the All-Star Game, who gets called up? Smoove? Boozer? Felton?

~lw3

LMAO! Al aint missing no all star game<=I had discard my message board manners on that one......................AL will take some robitussin and play that game hurt...He knows this will be the last time of the year he will get to have fun and not deal with this asylum ASG is running. After the regular season resumes he knows we are screwed.

LMAO! Al aint missing no all star game<=I had discard my message board manners on that one......................AL will take some robitussin and play that game hurt...He knows this will be the last time of the year he will get to have fun and not deal with this asylum ASG is running. After the regular season resumes he knows we are screwed.

Robitussin? Really?