• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hinrich/Armstrong acquired.

Sothron

@daldridgetnt

David Aldridge

Wiz trading Hinrich/Hilton Armstrong 2 ATL 4 Jordan Crawford, Bibby, Mo Evans, first

UGH. We shouldn't ALSO include a 1st.

Oh wow can we give them anything else on top of the 1st and our best young player? Mark my words us giving up on JC2 this early will come back and bite us in the butt.

Hilton Armstrong? Jeez why not just bring back Solo if we want another stick figure to warm our bench.

Ha thanks nire ... unfortunately I can only increase the daily limit for both positive rep and negative rep and there are some here who will go crazy with the negative rep if I change it!

I somewhat liked Solo for some reason.

• Like 1

Yep this is an incredibly bold move and I hope it quiets the ASG haters up a bit who continually claim that the ASG won't pay the luxury tax and aren't trying to field a competitive team. Not only does this move make us better defensively but it also improves our overall offense and might even get JC2 a little time on the court as well!

Okay I take this all back. Not only are we getting rid of our only other PG but we're also giving up our best young player and a 1st for a 30 year old PG who will be backed up by our superstar ball hogging 6th man. For the first time since the Smitty trade (that I can remember) I can honestly say I'm pissed off about a trade that we've made.