• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bibby: "I didn’t have the ball in my hands in ATL"

Frenzy

My thoughts are, if he didn't have his hands on the ball here, how in the blue hell is he going to have the ball in his hands in Miami? Lebron basically runs the point, and when he doesn't D-Wade does.

Whatever Bibby, still wish you didn't leave.

• Like 4

My thoughts are, if he didn't have his hands on the ball here, how in the blue hell is he going to have the ball in his hands in Miami? Lebron basically runs the point, and when he doesn't D-Wade does.

Whatever Bibby, still wish you didn't leave.

He will zap the energy out of the big 2 when they'll have to defend twice as hard.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

he's clearly delusional if he thinks ball hogs Wade and Bron will share the ball with him.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

he's clearly delusional if he thinks ball hogs Wade and Bron will share the ball with him.

Exactly. This is hilarious. If he thinks Joe and Jamal dominate the ball, he ain't seen nothin' yet...

• Like 2

• Premium Member

You guys beat me to the punch but +1's around the house. Bibby is in for a world of hurt if he thinks he'll get the ball more playing next to the most ball hogging players in the NBA. The only balls he'll be seeing are the ones blowing by him on the way to the basket when he's on defense.

• Like 1

Bibby never had the ball in his hands in Sacramento either. They always passed the ball around and a big part of their offense were the 4/5s in the middle (C-Webb, Vlade, Brad Miller). He might be trying to start something with the comments would be my guess.

"Team Dime" should advise Bibby to try and not sound like such an idiot. His passing skills have eroded to almost nothing. When he got here he was still able to throw passes up to Josh Smith. Now, all he is good at doing is bringing the ball down court. Miami is already struggling against the top teams, I'm not sure Bibby will help that. He will be lucky to average 6PPG with Miami.

• Premium Member

reporter: How do you see your time in Miami?

Bibby: It's going to be great playing with Wade, Bron, and the other guy.

reporter: Do you think you will play the same role that you played in Atlanta?

Bibby: It's going to be very different. I didn't have the ball in my hands in Atlanta.

Reporter (thought): What the hell is this guy thinking? He's not going to get the ball? He's a spot up shooter right? anyway.

Reporter: How do you see your game being different here?

Bibby: I'm going to do more running the offense. I'm really one of the best floor generals still playing. You saw me in SacTown.

Reporter: What about the rumor that your defense is suspect?

Bibby: Ask the guys in Atlanta. Many times, I had to cover their man because they would have mental lapses on defense. As good as I am, I can't be everywhere.

Reporter: Well, So far, they have been holding teams below their average since your departure and Teague has looked like a strong defender.

Bibby: What's two games?? They were playing GS. GS is not a team that can control the offense. Just wait until we destroy them..

Reporter; Are you saying that there's bad blood?

Bibby: No, there's no bad blood. I like all those guys. However, on the court, we're competitors and I will kill any man that tries to take what I got!!

Reporter: So what you're prediction for when you play against your old team?

Bibby: Prediction?............ Pain!!!

• Like 1

reporter: How do you see your time in Miami?

Bibby: It's going to be great playing with Wade, Bron, and the other guy.

reporter: Do you think you will play the same role that you played in Atlanta?

Bibby: It's going to be very different. I didn't have the ball in my hands in Atlanta.

Reporter (thought): What the hell is this guy thinking? He's not going to get the ball? He's a spot up shooter right? anyway.

Reporter: How do you see your game being different here?

Bibby: I'm going to do more running the offense. I'm really one of the best floor generals still playing. You saw me in SacTown.

Reporter: What about the rumor that your defense is suspect?

Bibby: Ask the guys in Atlanta. Many times, I had to cover their man because they would have mental lapses on defense. As good as I am, I can't be everywhere.

Reporter: Well, So far, they have been holding teams below their average since your departure and Teague has looked like a strong defender.

Bibby: What's two games?? They were playing GS. GS is not a team that can control the offense. Just wait until we destroy them..

Reporter; Are you saying that there's bad blood?

Bibby: No, there's no bad blood. I like all those guys. However, on the court, we're competitors and I will kill any man that tries to take what I got!!

Reporter: So what you're prediction for when you play against your old team?

Bibby: Prediction?............ Pain!!!

:yahoo:

Quotes from Heat fans.

Murphy for size, rebounds and scoring. And bibby to run the floor with the rest of our vets and get it done..bibby can nail a 3 and is a tremendous passer/defender.

Maybe if we bring Bibby in, it'll take the ball out of Lebron and Wades hands and he can control our offense like a REAL PG does.

Man if bron can make Mo Williams a Allstar

Mike Bibby will look like a top 3 point guard

• Like 2