• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Get behind your team

TheNorthCydeRises

• Premium Member

I was definitely slipping toward apathy after the loss last night, which I sadly felt coming from a mile away. But that Sentinel "Birdbrains" column got my blood boiling.

Kill those Orlando b**tards. Rise up.

Im behind them 100% . I really want them to put it to them good though. I put this loss on LD simply not being able to push the right buttons last night pregame because I guarantee you that many of us here wouldve known exactly what to say to get them focused.

• Premium Member

We all know this team's weaknesses, but it's FAN TIME. I've got plenty of gripes about game 5 and plenty of concerns for game 6.

None of that will matter once the ball goes up.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

Kill those Orlando b**tards. Rise up.

I am still a fan of that "Rise Up" campaign. This is crunch time and we have them right where we wanted them coming into the series, at our place with a chance to win the series. Seize the day, Hawks. Rise up, Atlanta!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I was thinking about avoiding Hawsquawk for a day because I thought for sure it would all be doom/gloom and knee jerk reactions but I was flat out wrong. +1 this thread and the OP. This is the time to stand behind the team. Hawk fans stand up! :drinks:

• Like 3

Would have LOVED for the Hawks to clown ORL in Game 5 on their home court to stun the world and take the series, but I wasn't surprised they couldn't pull off the large feat...just surprised they got beat like a drum.

That was then, this is now. The Hawks just losT Round 5 of a 7 round fight. We didn't get KO'd, we just got knocked in the mouth on our way to the floor. Will we get off the mat and take them down for the early KO? Hope so. Either way, me, Hawksquawk, and all of Philips (sans the hermaphrodite ORL fans) will be behind them!

2011 Hawks: Where avoiding history two years in a row, to the same team, happens!

NOW FINISH THEM!

• Premium Member

Leave it to the Hawks to screw up the NFL equivalent of Xmas. Nice going AL and Joe.

• Premium Member

I don't want the Hawks just to win game six. I want us to blow those cocky sons of bitches out. I'm talking a minimum twenty point win where we can rest the starters the entire fourth quarter and let our guys be the ones laughing at the other team on the bench. I want blood. I want tears. I want to see Dwight Howard CRY in his home town because his *ss just got punked.

GO HAWKS!

• Like 1