• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

we got the old smoove back

JohnnyCASH

Saw this a little bit ago and I'm really happy to see that Josh took the lockout seriously and bettered himself. No homo, but he looks great, much better than the pudgy look he had going on last year. I really, really hope that we don't trade him.

i dont see why yo guys talk as if J-Smoove can't learn

he didn't have a post game and got with the dream

he couldn't shoot threes and he worked on that............wasnt great but did improve

i think he could learn how to dribble and have a good 15 ft shot

i want to see pictures of marvin some people are saying he since he got his back worked on he is walking up right '

and looks an inch or 2 taller

Jizzle says:

i want to see pictures of marvin some people are saying he since he got his back worked on he is walking up right '

and looks an inch or 2 taller..."

Agreed. If, as we now believe, Marvin has been playing with a bad back and now it's been fixed,

perhaps we have a "New and improved Marvin."

At last, something exciting to post about since there seems to be a "Mini" season coming up!

GO HAWKS!!

(And Merry Christmas to all NBA fans - - since this is when we begin again)

to_keep_order.gif

Edited by Gray Mule

• Moderators

and looks an inch or 2 taller

No truth to the rumor Marvin's been working on a remake of an old Skee-Lo video. :)

~lw3

• Premium Member

ap-201112011151426622594.jpg

Wow he definitely looks like a SF.

People complain about Smoove but he always shows that he's been working on something during the offseason. Whether it's his skills or physique, he seems to be very intent on improving his game every season.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

My theory, fwiw, is that Smoove is attempting to make himself as attractive a trade piece as he can... between the early arrival and the weight loss, that's plausibly a positive sign to some GMs that otherwise might be less enthusiastic. I'm also suspicious that the Kanter rumors were as serious as speculated back in June... it would make a lot of sense to unload Smoove for an under-the-cap team's rookie salary anyhow, since it conceivably could allow Sund to plausible bid to bring Crawford back.

It seems like only Atlanta fans, not just in basketball, but in general never appreciate the players they have. Any team/fan in the NBA would love to have Josh Smith, but it seems like our fans are never thankful for the talent we have in Josh Smith, or any players in any other Atlanta sport. It's sad and pathetic.

• Like 2