• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Vintage T-Mac

Joker

Where have you been all these years man. You look like your back.

• Like 1

been telling my friend that he should be starting. Dude has had the entire season and an offseason to get his legs back. He's only 32. He just knows what to do with the ball and make everyone around him better. He finally has some talented players to work with (his past teams were just pathetic).

• Premium Member

Jamal who??? Great game by T-Mac tonight. He brings much more than just scoring when he is on the floor.

Yeah, he really helped our ball handling out tonight. I saw him run to the ball instead of just waiting for somebody to steal the pass. I also like our chemistry on the VM Squad. Those guys get out there and work and do really good. I really thought that they could have closed out the game.

The new rule is that now when Josh shoots a bone Headed shot, Radman #77 comes in the game. (pass that to LD).

• Premium Member

Alas...

RETURN OF THE MAC!!!

Journalist, you may quote that!!

It's good to see him playing well against good competition.

Dude...come on. ROFL....you can't put that out there without the damn theme song.......lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgArtVqMlM

Edited by Wretch
  • Like 2

Dude...come on. ROFL....you can't put that out there without the damn theme song.......lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgArtVqMlM

nice but we need a updated version

instead of Tupac you just say Tmac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE1s6ePS2Ec i just put the instrumental and hook. The regular version has a lot of cursing. I think imma write me a quick verse. lol

• Like 2

It was great to see T-Mac doing his thing. I hope his knees hold up through the season, but there are going to be nights when Drew just needs to sit him to keep him fresh.

Marvin needs to start getting some of Josh's minutes. What is up with the low minutes for MW24 when he's clearly playing much better this year?

• Like 1

It was great to see T-Mac doing his thing. I hope his knees hold up through the season, but there are going to be nights when Drew just needs to sit him to keep him fresh.

Marvin needs to start getting some of Josh's minutes. What is up with the low minutes for MW24 when he's clearly playing much better this year?

T-Mac in limited minutes is a very good thing, so his knees should hold up. I don't understand Marvin's low mpg either. He is playing efficiently on offense and getting to the line and is active on defense and rebounding. Is like LD has his substitution pattern T-Mac for Marvin, why can't he play T-Mac and Marvin together sometimes.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

T-Mac in limited minutes is a very good thing, so his knees should hold up. I don't understand Marvin's low mpg either. He is playing efficiently on offense and getting to the line and is active on defense and rebounding. Is like LD has his substitution pattern T-Mac for Marvin, why can't he play T-Mac and Marvin together sometimes.

Both have weak backs. So it's a good thing when you put it take way.