• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Charles Barkley uncut

Joker

• Premium Member

Charles is right. Even if he doesn't want to come here, get him. Do anything to get him. IF he leaves, then we do what Cleveland did... Firesale everything or get a lot of peices in trade. BUT to keep what we have is not competing.

BTW, nice work on the hidden camera. Chuck will probably want to stay in studio from now on.

Edited by Diesel

You ever notice that everytime Charles makes a point he repeats himself 3 times? You ever notice that everytime Charles makes a point he repeats himself 3 times? You ever notice that everytime Charles makes a point he repeats himself 3 times?

• Like 3

Not that important, but I interpreted the weight watchers "scam" comment as positive about the company. My interpretation: "man, this weight watchers is so damn easy, all I have to do is eat their food, lose a bunch of weight, feel great, and they pay me $$$ for it! I am totally scamming them"

Beat me to it with this thread. I couldn't believe he'd say that on the air, whether he knew it was being recorded. How will ASG spin this fiasco?

They should use this as the excuse to do something - make a trade, or something....But they'll probably ignore it.

• Like 1

Charles has always hated the Atlanta Hawks and last night gave him even more of a reason to dislike us.

Trust me he aint the only one. Other NBA fans say the Hawks are boring, and Joe Johnson has the worst contract in NBA history. Add on to the fact that Josh Smith is an idiot. This is not a very likable team at all.

Edited by Deeman

I hate watching this team play a lot of the time, too. When they're playing the right way they are as good and exciting as any team in the league, but when they're bad they're the worst. Nothing but bad jumpers for us and layup drills for the other team.

• Moderators

I thought Charles' comments were pretty much on the money. I was disgusted by what I was seeing and he expressed this; he was right to be excited about Ivan and only Ivan from our side; he was right about this team should be offering up anything for Dwight Howard; he was right about this team being too nice or too content with mediocrity; etc.

• Premium Member

Be mad at the team not at Charles. Just like the Bulls announcer the other night, he was annoying if you are a Hawks fan, but only because your sorry *ss team is giving them the chance (not saying the Bulls are worse than us but they certainly were two nights ago). We came out like it was preseason, on national tv, against a division rival. It was disgusting, and I wish I hadn't wasted almost 4 hours of my life watching.

• Like 2

Last night was the best thing to happen to the Hawks. No its not going to suddenly motivate the team. We know that will never happen. It exposed them to the world the frauds the are. Last night embarrass them and everyone is hating on them. In the chat last night I got pissed off when T-Mac was helping Mario off the floor. I see this where Charles is calling these guys a bunch of nice guys. Tonight game is going to say so much as this team.