• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 5 Starters

hawkrule152

Thanks for the info! This is by far our most athletic lineup and if we have any chance of running the Celtics out of the building this is the lineup to do it.Sure would love to see Zaza coming off of the bench backing Al up.

This is the right move. I'm tired of us screwing around with a bunch of scrubs on the court. If I'm Larry Drew, neither T-Mac, Dampier, nor Collins is going to see the floor. Teague, JJ, Marvin, Josh, and Horf need to be getting the majority of the minutes, with Ivan, Willie Green, and Pargo filling in and also Kirk when we need him. What has happened to Captain Kirk this year? The only thing he can do anymore is shoot 3s, and he's been cold the last couple of games.

• Like 1

This is the right move. I'm tired of us screwing around with a bunch of scrubs on the court. If I'm Larry Drew, neither T-Mac, Dampier, nor Collins is going to see the floor. Teague, JJ, Marvin, Josh, and Horf need to be getting the majority of the minutes, with Ivan, Willie Green, and Pargo filling in and also Kirk when we need him. What has happened to Captain Kirk this year? The only thing he can do anymore is shoot 3s, and he's been cold the last couple of games.

Just so you know, TMAC has played great this series, alot better than marvin has.

Give me T-Mac over Willie Green and Pargo. Those guys shouldn't even be in the league.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Just so you know, TMAC has played great this series, alot better than marvin has.

Our standards are waaaay down. I had to go look it up. Tmac 8-20 from the field 0-3 from 3. 8 turnovers and 3 assists. I agree Marvin has been worse but i'm happy if tmac doesn't take the floor just to yuck it up with pierce while getting hammered and missing shots.

Marvin hasn't been worse, Marvin is just invicible on offense, on defense he's been superior to T-Mac. Who really cares, Marvin doesn't fit and T-Mac sucks bad.

• Moderators

T-Mac was great in Game 3 and hasn't done much else. I definitely think he should play, though, because his length means that Boston struggles to matchup with JJ/TMac when they are paired together. McGrady can give you some useful minutes if it is the right game.

Larry Drew says #Hawks starters vs. #Celtics GM 5: Teague, J. Johnson, Williams, Smith, Horford

Time to pick out the mismatch on Bradley

Doc will probably counter with Ray Allen back in the starting line up if Marvin actually makes them pay by having Bradley on him.

Love seeing Horford back in the starting lineup.

T-Mac was our best player for Game 3.I'd play T-Mac early and often.....especially if Marvin struggles.Hopefully Marvin's length will give Pierce trouble scoring and allow JJ to save energy for offense.