• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague

Joker

Jeff is a talented player.Is he a PG? Fu*k no.Is he a NBA starter? Hell no.Will he ever be one? Maybe depending if he's playing with a big you can run the offense through like Tim Duncan, Shaq, or D12.Jeff is this generation's Bobby Jackson. Great slasher. Can shoot occasionally. Not always aggressive and then overly aggressive. Really can't run an offense. Plays decent defense at times. Good at getting steals. A killer in transition. He is only going to get more consistent if given that role. He is an asset for the Hawks. We need a 6th man is he is that for us. We only need a good PG no matter if he's a good true PG or a great combo PG and we are set at PG for the next ten years. Starting him is an obivious mistake but as a 6th man. He has great value for our future. Great value at the 17th pick.

Posted Image .......Posted Image

I forgot to mention he has can draw fouls but has below average overall BBIQ.

Posted Image ....... Posted Image

You buying my flight ticket JayBird? Edited by nbasuperstar40

Posted Image

You suck then.

YOU: Posted Image

Me with you: Posted Image

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Steve NashDeron WilliamsCP3are real star PG's.ConleyS. CurryRondoare stud true PG'sHolidayJ. KiddLawsonare solid true PG's.WestbrookRoseare star combo PG'sI can't think of any stud combo PG's.WallJenningsare solid combo PG'sTeague is an average combo PG's. Great off the bench, terrible starter.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Posted Image ............Posted Image

Posted Image

You need to open your eyes, Teague is part of the reason we WON yesterday. The guy is a legit top 10 pg in today's game. Today's point guards aren't passers, they are playmakers and scorers, Teague is getting better in both aspects. The dude is only 23 years old and he is already better than Mayo and always will be. Hold the Mayo doesn't have the athletacism that Teague possesses and is better as a sixth man coming off the bench. Teague will be the better player currently and for the years to come.

• Like 1

You need to open your eyes, Teague is part of the reason we WON yesterday. The guy is a legit top 10 pg in today's game. Today's point guards aren't passers, they are playmakers and scorers, Teague is getting better in both aspects. The dude is only 23 years old and he is already better than Mayo and always will be. Hold the Mayo doesn't have the athletacism that Teague possesses and is better as a sixth man coming off the bench. Teague will be the better player currently and for the years to come.

Supporter walks in my house...

Supporter talks about Teague in a delusional matter...

My response:

Posted Image

Pass that Posted Image

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Supporter, Jeff is a solid scorer. He's no where near Westbrook or Rose in that regard. He makes as many mistakes as Westbrook at the position and he is only 1/100 of the talent of Westbrook. No way you can justify playing him as a starter. He's not a true PG. He is not a great scorer, in fact he is not even a good scorer. He is just a decent scorer who can score in spurts. He is not smart. Why the hell should we start him for? Just cause he has talent. If you going to start him, he needs to be good enough to be a #1 option or else he's not a starting caliber player at PG.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

post-5-0-69983400-1336573947_thumb.gif

Yep, I say the same thing watching Jeff as a starting PG.