• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Josh Smith released by the Pistons

NBASupes

Ah damn I just figured that out when ballstreams wasn't updating. Not sure how I got the time jacked up but now I gotta figure out what to do for another hour. 

You still self-banning from the chat?  There's been folks absolutely ripping you nonstop in there, btw.  Not me, of course.

You still self-banning from the chat?  There's been folks absolutely ripping you nonstop in there, btw.  Not me, of course.

Oh yeah? I wasn't aware of that but I haven't run the logs through the scanner yet. I do that after the season and ban those who rip me without me being present. 

• Like 1

Ah damn I just figured that out when ballstreams wasn't updating. Not sure how I got the time jacked up but now I gotta figure out what to do for another hour. 

Word games can be fun - or "Jeopardy at Home"...key thing to excel is to moderate your blood alcohol level to .075. This can be tough since it's easy to go considerably past that point (trust me).

Copenhagen researchers agree:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2884033/Can-beer-make-creative-Researchers-create-problem-solver-people-just-drunk-boost-creativity.html

• Like 1

Word games can be fun - or "Jeopardy at Home"...key thing to excel is to moderate your blood alcohol level to .075. This can be tough since it's easy to go considerably past that point (trust me).

Copenhagen researchers agree:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2884033/Can-beer-make-creative-Researchers-create-problem-solver-people-just-drunk-boost-creativity.html

If there's any expert at getting well past the point of your body surviving alcohol poisoning, it's you DJ. You should probably hang out with Bud sometime, I bet you guys would have a blast. 

I've noticed a lot of "DJ impersonators" in the chat hear lately too...could be North Korean operatives...they are crafty.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Oh yeah? I wasn't aware of that but I haven't run the logs through the scanner yet. I do that after the season and ban those who rip me without me being present.

I call this bluff. Evidence? Well, I'm still around.

Josh and Lance Stephenson both have to have the least value of any player in the NBA right now.  It's like one of those "would you rather" questions:  If you had to choose one would you rather have Josh Smith or Lance Stephenson starting on your team?

Both of them are some definite red flags for chemistry killers and I can also seeing them having a hard time with less minutes and trying to do too much on the court.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

He is due nothing from me, I've always said he had million dollar talent but a 10 cent head. Seems he's cashed in a few more pennies in his head for a few games (which we've seen him do in the past only for it not to last).

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3w96p3T4Uk

I dunno, he still looks like a hot/cold player with no IQ, who plays lazy, and has terrible shot selection.

He just has a diminished role and an improved 3pt%.

I literally see no difference in his game.

• Moderators

I, for one, was thrilled to sit back and enjoy J-Smoove at his freelancing best this whole postseason. Comic relief, if nothing more! And all the Bust-a-Smoove action was a riot! 

While I'm very happy for him, I don't see him fitting in any better anywhere other than Clutch City (so long as McHale, Harden, and Dwight remain there), and I hope for his sake he'll go ahead and re-sign there this summer, and be happy with a JET-style sixth-man role going forward.

~lw3