• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Josh Smith released by the Pistons

NBASupes

Josh isn't mature enough to come off the bench. I see him going to Miami or Houston plan A. McRoberts should be done for the season so Miami already has the roster spot. Plan B would be Sacramento and Lakers. These are all places Josh should start.

Money should be secondary to fit for Josh; he needs to have success and rebuild his image. That's why Miami is the best fit to me; he'll get no credit for anything he does with the Rockets.

Lol please go to the rockets he will shoot them right out the playoffs!

• Like 3

I don't care if it doesn't belong in this section but this is big news. Now he gets a chance to choose his next team. I see Houston making a call...

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=12066086

Yeah but it won't last long. Haha! Dolfan should be destroying this thread in 5,4,3,2,1.... lol

And I don't care that you are now suspended for 48 hours. I will not tolerate someone deliberately disobeying the rules and creating more work for the moderating team.

No he wasn't eligible for amnesty.

Oh that's right. He had to have been under contract when we had that last labor issue in 2012.

I feel sorry for Smoove. The Pistons did him dirty.

Oh that's right. He had to have been under contract when we had that last labor issue in 2012.

I feel sorry for Smoove. The Pistons did him dirty.

How so? He still gets his full salary and can now go play with any team he wants (that also wants him)

• Like 1