• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Josh Smith released by the Pistons

NBASupes

I don't see the Rockets because he would seriously kill their offense and he won't make the defense any better than a healthy Terrence Jones. In fact Jones is actually better on offense than Josh as well and he was stroking the 3 at over 40% the last time I looked. 

Dallas has a huge hole in their front court for defense and he could fill that nicely. Plus he'd get the royal treatment, for a few weeks at least, from Cuban, before being released again smile3.gif

Schmoove needs to pay Pop to take him, break him down and mold him into the player he should be.  Kinda like what Budz is allegedly doing with Payne.

I don't think you guys know the difference between a lock and a MOVE/MERGE. No wonder there's been a dozen of these Josh topics in the wrong forum today. I'm dealing with morons. {/sarcasm} meowth.gif

Uh, there are no "inb4thamove" gifs.

Schmoove needs to pay Pop to take him, break him down and mold him into the player he should be.  Kinda like what Budz is allegedly doing with Payne.

Uh, there are no "inb4thamove" gifs.

I don't think that Budz or Pop could fix Smoove. They need to ship him to the island of misfit toys!

Well you know how to make a meme I'm sure. And it's move/merge not just move. You assholes make me have to make several clicks to merge this shit lol.  {/sarcasm}

If you would of edited "as told to Lee Jenkins" to "as told to Chef" I would have ROFL even harder than I am now.

What if Chef gave everyone on the Squawk dinners for the year?

Sadly that is waaay too photoshop savvy for me. I had a tough enough time just cutting out the head!

Worst part of Josh coming to Houston would be that I'd have to hear about him daily... first in a good way and then in a negative way when he starts becoming cancerous.

How are the trout sammiches down in Houston?

Can you picture him on the Lakers???

He and Kobe could build enough shelters to house all of the homeless in LA.

You mean because of all the bricks?

I really do feel sorry for Josh simply because he was just too (pick a word - stupid, stubborn, clueless) to realize he was ruining his career.