• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We Have The League's Most Humble And Underrated Big 3!

sillent

Horford and Sap will be dynamic together even more or atleast as much as they were at the start of last season. Two bigs that can run the floor, spread the court and hold their own on the defensive end and to top it off both are good passers and above average rebounders!! They are going to be hard to defend ala Josh & Al with a take away on the defensive side but adding more competency... (Sorry Josh but you are what you show not what you know.)

DON'T SLEEP ON TEAGUE!!

Would you sleep on Westbrook??? Well Teague's better (Yeah I said It no homerism!!) Teague is just as athletic but has more arsenals on the offense end and understands the flow of the game a lot better...

They are both pest on defense when engaged so I'll deem that a tie. Teague doesn't always play with the aggression that Westbrook consistently plays with but as Teague continues to gain that killer instinct he will help win more games.

Preseason games are preseason games but believe me our players know when it's game time it's game on!! Expect the players I mentioned above to play like the stars they are knowing that they have young replacements behind them as well as a deep overall team and bench where everyone knows they have to earn their spot and minutes....

Lol damn and I thought I was homer....

Naw but seriously unlike other posters on here I can agree that the "playoff Teague" or rather the "aggressive teague" is a top 10 point guard in the league knocking on the door at the top 5!..but it's up to Teague to become a household name, he honestly controls his own destiny unlike our other hawk players.

On our Big 3:

I can agree with you...sap, horford, Teague is a possible huge 3 headed monster on the offense end due to buds brilliant offense but defensively I think they can hold their own but will need to improve....sap & horford are two of the best consistent bigs in the NBA, I for one won't be shocked to see sap/horford/Teague all combine for about 53 points per game nearly 18ppg avg for all 3.

Last...(back to Teague)everybody on hawksquawk seems to think I'm a Teague homer and gladly accept the title because I honestly do think Teague is knocking on the door to be a consistent all star player! Once dude leaps into that next giant step the nba better watch out. Teague is the only player on our team that can take his game to elite game changing moments when he chooses to...horford and sap can be elite too at times don't get me wrong but Teagues elite play is just far greater than saps or horfords and it can changes this teams overall success.

I know that may be a lot on Teague shoulders but truth is the truth. Teague is not the best player because he hasn't yet shown consistency so horford is this teams best player. Teague has not shown offense consistency so our best offense player is sap and that's fair....but where Teague has every body on the team beat is his level of play or what many like to call upside, can jump to levels sap and horford wish they could get to.

Teague ain't the best player on the roster but then again he is when his rolling... ironically he's the "head of the snake" until someone on this takes that away from him...Teague is the foreseeable future of this franchise (if he can play to his highest abilities consistently)

I know, I know...I'm a Teague homer. Trust me I'm looking for dude to clown this season to backup my points which to me are valid, so in about 2 months I won't look so crazy!

• Like 1

• Moderators

lol on Teague being better than Westbrook... Westbrook can drop 25 at will... while racking up 8 assists.  Teague is a good PG with the ability to be great, but let's be real here... Teague is a Reuben while Westbrook is a steak dinner.  Both are good, but I'd rather have steak.

And in order to have a BIG 3, you have to have a number one option on offense.  We have solid complimentary players to a number one.  Our biggest asset is the depth of our bench and the range of talent.  We have slashers, defenders, 3pt shooters, mix of veterans & young guys, etc... But no, we don't have a "Big 3" of stars.  We an array of talent and role players that focus on team play.  Wins by committee, not by solo performances.

I am intrigued by the number of games in the preseason that we had double-digit leads in...

So is "Big 3" being used ironically or is the term being used liberally?  Either way it's funny.  Does that mean the Cavs have a "Gigantic 3'?

What's funny is people can't see what's right in front of them until it's all said & done... For all those looking outwardly for stars I think this year is either going to leave mouths wide open in shock of how good these guys are or mouths closed from people realizing how consistent our team & players have become.

So is "Big 3" being used ironically or is the term being used liberally?  Either way it's funny.  Does that mean the Cavs have a "Gigantic 3'?

Teague has won the battle vs Kyrie & Kevin Love hasn't even made da playoffs. Matter of fact two of the "Gigantic 3" haven't made the playoffs. You're right that is funny!!

I saw Teague is better than Westbrook and couldn't even read the rest.....wow, just wow