• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Drew's Option Picked up

APE

I think that ASG lives in their own world that doesnt pay attention to outside events and stuff like that. Because honestly, i think these guy is a bunck of Jack@-- . I swear they are doing this, so people can stop going to Hawks games, so they can sell this team to Chris Hanson, then he goes up to Seattle. If the Hawks is going to do this, they better make a change or they are going to feel the full blunt of the fans anger.

I think that ASG lives in their own world that doesnt pay attention to outside events and stuff like that. Because honestly, i think these guy is a bunck of Jack@-- . I swear they are doing this, so people can stop going to Hawks games, so they can sell this team to Chris Hanson, then he goes up to Seattle.

If the Hawks is going to do this, they better make a change or they are going to feel the full blunt of the fans anger.

I honestly dont think they care about the fans anymore. Gearon Jr may, but the rest of the group wants out of the sports business so they aren't going to do anything to cost themselves more money. I wouldn't be surprised if Sund moves on that they hire Larry's son to be "GM".

In all seriousness, I do think it is an indication that either Sund will come back, or , if Sund walks, the replacement will be from within. No GM with power will come here with a coach in place.

I wasnt going to vent about this(I got other things to worry about like what major should I do), but seriouslyI AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS STUPID ----- ORGANIZATIONI understand that ASG is broke and they dont want to be in the business but seriously. I want to see the spin off of this, because I dont know what to say any more. This team isnt a championship team, period. This team needs change but they want to keep the same coach. My loyality to this team is almost gone.

Strange timng considering Rick Sund's has not signed an extension yet.

More evidence the ASG doen not believe in a GM.

Yup, pretty much shows that Gearon Jr is the actual GM of the team.
  • Like 1