• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LD: "I'm proud of what this team accomplished" (more audio)

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

WTH did they accomplish exactly? Regular season champs? Me lost. Man he's really leaning on these injuries.http://www.stationcaster.com/stations/wcnn/media/mpeg/Atlanta_Hawks_Head_Coach_Larry_Drew-1337620980.mp3

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I think that he and this whole sham of an organization is in a delusion state right now. Everybody have injuries from minor to major but they are using that card this year. Shoot, everybody in the playoff except few teams had minor and major injuries but they didnt compalin about it or lampshade like this team does. I want to "face-palm" this, its no hope, no hope at all.

• Moderators

what are you guys talking about. Are Chicago and Orlando freaking out and saying thier team sucks because they didn't get out the first round? Oh right they had some significant injuries so they aren't so worried that this season ended in disappointment. Hell people were saying the Heat were done when Bosh went down despite having two mvps. Every team looks at who was left standing when they evaluate how their season ended. We didn't have a single healthy nba caliber PF or C and lost in 6 to the celtics a team with 3 hall of famers and 4 all stars.

• Premium Member

We were what, and correct me if I'm wrong, regular and post season included, 11-24 versus teams at or over .500. Injuries simply aren't a valid band-aid for that.

Why not?We were a .600 team Period. That means that we beat the teams we were supposed to beat and those others we beat about 1/3 of them.WTF are you crying about? That we're not undefeated?We lose our Allstar C and we have a .600 record and you're crying that we're not undefeated??Think about what you just said. You just said that the loss of our allstar C (not to mention various bench players) was not enough excuse for us not going undefeated?Really???You're from Ben Hill. I would expect that you know that it's puff puff give...
  • Like 1

Whoa D. It's cool baby. Just point out where I said we should've been undefeated. A shade over .500 would've been satisfactory, but sorry if it's too much to ask. As if we were the only team with injuries. Our starting PG and most statistically productive player played every single game for whatever it's worth. True, Ben Hill all day.

Edited by benhillboy

Whoa D. It's cool baby. Just point out where I said we should've been undefeated. A shade over .500 would've been satisfactory, but sorry if it's too much to ask. As if we were the only team with injuries. Our starting PG and most statistically productive player played every single game but 1 for whatever it's worth. True, Ben Hill all day.

• Premium Member

Whoa D. It's cool baby. Just point out where I said we should've been undefeated. A shade over .500 would've been satisfactory, but sorry if it's too much to ask. As if we were the only team with injuries. Our starting PG and most statistically productive player played every single game for whatever it's worth. True, Ben Hill all day.

When we finish the season winning 60.6% of our games..and we went 11-24 against teams over .500... For you to say we go 18-17 against .500 teams...means that your expectation was that we go 47-19 on the year or ...71%.How many times have the Hawks ever went 0.712 on the season?Don't worry. I got the answer for you...NEVER..The closest we have been was with Lenny Wilkins.Yeah. It was that year...You remember, trading Nique at the deadline?So you expect use to be better than we were the year we traded Nique... WHILE AL is injured??Why not go for UNDEFEATED?? Edited by Diesel

what are you guys talking about. Are Chicago and Orlando freaking out and saying thier team sucks because they didn't get out the first round? Oh right they had some significant injuries so they aren't so worried that this season ended in disappointment. Hell people were saying the Heat were done when Bosh went down despite having two mvps. Every team looks at who was left standing when they evaluate how their season ended. We didn't have a single healthy nba caliber PF or C and lost in 6 to the celtics a team with 3 hall of famers and 4 all stars.

This core has been together for 6-7 seasons pretty much. We have already seen the best that they have. It's time for a change.
  • Like 1

This core has been together for 6-7 seasons pretty much. We have already seen the best that they have. It's time for a change.

• Premium Member

We forget LD is part of this "core". I say it is damn sure time to rid this team of LD's carefree excuse-making attitude that has been impregnated throughout this team.

• Moderators

The topic isn't should we make changes to the core though. The topic is whether LD should be proud of what the team accomplished and if they accomplished anything. I'm saying yes. They had a damn good season. You think the Bulls aren't proud of what they accomplished this season despite a devastating end?

• Premium Member

We forget LD is part of this "core". I say it is damn sure time to rid this team of LD's carefree excuse-making attitude that has been impregnated throughout this team.

Impregnated? How would that work? Something like this?

• Premium Member

Impregnated? How would that work? Something like this?

I'm sure Joe Johnson could explain it to you.