• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Devin Harris for Marvin Williams is basically completed

Joker

We only have the exceptions either way you look at it and we still have Al, your best player playing out of position because Zaza is not a starter and if Harris could not make Al Jefferson, Millsap, Favors, and Kanters look great last year he has no business as the starter and can not make Josh and Al look great. He is just another expiring people nothing to get hyped about.We have about $60 million tied up in a very unbalanced team that did not address the issue of playing your best player out of position. True the hope of Dwight looks good for next July but I will believe it when I see it.Teague/Harris/FarmarMorrow/Jenkins/Stevenson?Josh/Ivan/Williams/ScottAl/Zaza/PetroThat trash for $60 million

We only have the exceptions either way you look at it and we still have Al, your best player playing out of position because Zaza is not a starter and if Harris could not make Al Jefferson, Millsap, Favors, and Kanters look great last year he has no business as the starter and can not make Josh and Al look great. He is just another expiring people nothing to get hyped about.We have about $60 million tied up in a very unbalanced team that did not address the issue of playing your best player out of position. True the hope of Dwight looks good for next July but I will believe it when I see it.Teague/Harris/FarmarMorrow/Jenkins/Stevenson?Josh/Ivan/Williams/ScottAl/Zaza/PetroThat trash for $60 million

HarrisMorrowHedo T.SmithHoward

Good point, I thought I read that this was a salary dump for the Hawks.They must mean long-term. Marvins contract is roughly $7million and Harris is roughly $9.

Marvin has 2 years left on his contract................Harris has 1 year which opens up $7.5 mill more cap room in summer 2013.The only guys we have under guaranteed contract for 2013:Al Horford $12 millJohn Jenkins $1.3 millJeff Teague RFA matching rights with $3.5 mill qualifying offerTons of cap sapce for Paul and Howard next summer. Plus Harden, Bynum, Curry, Ibaka, Lawson, etc. Edited by coachx

You have been skeptical since you heard JJ was going to be traded. Since then JJ has been traded which you were wrong on and now Marvin as well. You keep thinking nothing is going to happen but it does. Embrace change it is good. Don't sit and look at the way the roster is constructed at this instance, wait till all moves are done. Moves are going to still be made. If you don't believe that, you haven't been paying attention the last 24 hours.

You have been skeptical since you heard JJ was going to be traded. Since then JJ has been traded which you were wrong on and now Marvin as well. You keep thinking nothing is going to happen but it does. Embrace change it is good. Don't sit and look at the way the roster is constructed at this instance, wait till all moves are done. Moves are going to still be made. If you don't believe that, you haven't been paying attention the last 24 hours.

I was one of few that have known and said all along Joe's contract could be moved because he is a 6x all-star, soon to be 7. If Joe wins 2 titles people will start to ask is he a HOF'er. I was one of the few that asked people why they were calling any GM willing to trade for Marvin a fool a couple of days ago. Don't be insulting me with that mess Edited by MrMeltdown