• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ferry messed up by not getting Marshon Brooks.

Wurider05

Its funny this kid is going for a 1st round pick. Honestly who is coming out that is better than what he is right now. They wanted JJ bas enough to probably have give us the kid. Ferry got fleeced. We need a sg in the worst way and would be relatively cheap for the next few seasons. Ferry made a foolish mistake.Now what??

Edited by Wurider05

Chances are that he's not the type of SG that Ferry wants and Ferry wanted to keep the salary cap as open as possible to bring in his guy. What if we end up with James Harden next year plus the guy that we draft with Houston's pick. Will you still feel like we got fleeced? I like Brooks but he's an undersized SG who is terribly inefficient. He could end up being a star but he could be a life long 6th man type. Or heck who knows we could end up with the better SG in John Jenkins, who I believe is slightly bigger than Brooks.

And I have to laugh at the irony of your signature!

"Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today---Malcolm X

• Like 1

Its funny this kid is going for a 1st round pick. Honestly who is coming out that is better than what he is right now. They wanted JJ bas enough to probably have give us the kid. Ferry got fleeced. We need a sg in the worst way and would be relatively cheap for the next few seasons. Ferry made a foolish mistake. Now what??

Brooks = Morrow. Why do we need two of them?

• Premium Member

Marshon Brooks is nothing more than Jamal Crawford 2.0. Inefficient, high-volume shooter. We don't need guys like him.

Jamal Crawford is his best-case scenario. To me, he looks more like a Rashad McCants.

I don't know about that. 41% doesn't exactly strike terror into the hearts of your opponents. Neither one of them are particularly great shooters.

You're joking right ? Morrow is one of the best shooters in the league.

yea marshon brooks can score but I am not a fan of his game at all. Hes the type of guy that puts points on the board but wont lead to wins and the nets would probaly walk away if we refuse to do the deal without brooks.Billy King and otis smith are probaly the only gms that would be dumb enough to take on that kind of contract. That was most likely the only opportunity we will get to get rid of that contract without taking back major salariesif we didnt get this deal done we would be stuck with that contract for atleast 3 more years

Edited by yungsta