Merged: Hawks sign Lou Williams

Mutombolievable

Teague Harris Williams Jemkins Morrow Stevenson Am I missing anyone?

Teague Harris Williams Jemkins Morrow Stevenson Am I missing anyone?

Typical negative post from Mr. Meltdown. Can't see a positive in anything even in something that is purely positive. Why come on here if all your gonna do is whine? Or are you a Heat fan in disguise trolling?
  • Like 1

I don't see how Lou is a better all around player than JT. Teague just needs some fire under him and Harris and Lou provide that. He has to play up to his potential and expand his game.Reminds me when we had Terry and had to find a Joe Johnson type to compliment him.

Typical negative post from Mr. Meltdown. Can't see a positive in anything even in something that is purely positive. Why come on here if all your gonna do is whine? Or are you a Heat fan in disguise trolling?

Before I block you I am just going to state that this thread is not about me and you add nothing by coming in here attacking me.

I wonder this about a few of these so-called "fans".

• Moderators

Love the signing, and loving even more the anticipation of what happens next.Somebody asked about AAU... Lou was with Georgia Stars AAU. So if we wind up in tank mode a couple years from now, maybe Georgia Stars' Tony Parker (Miller Grove HS, UCLA) will fall to us!~lw3

I don't think Lou was brought in to be a starter. Teague isn't the greatest passer but he's better than Lou. Plus another year under Teague's belt should make him even better. Lou is a consistent sixth man which is something we were missing last year. I'm hoping the hawks don't trade Teague and they extend his contract because he would be a killer anywhere else. We still need a starting caliber SG, so lets hope Ferry surprises us and gets Mayo.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Lou is alright as a Sixth Man. But he's like a way, way, way less impressive version of Allen Iverson. Can't defend the 2, can't play the 1.

I have to believe its all part of a bigger conspiracy to get Dwight to Atlanta.I know in the offseason Dwight and Lou do camps and whatnot together.One of these guards will be traded... hopefully its in a deal for the big fellow.

• Moderators

As of the moment, I see the starters as Harris (6'2") and Stevenson (6'5"), with Teague (6'3") and Lou (6'1") providing backup, and the newly-signed Johnny Cash Jenkins (6'4"). It's a tad small for sure, but if you're gonna go small, it's a pretty nice way to do it. Some part of that will be moved, but for July it'll do just fine!~lw3

• Premium Member

As of the moment, I see the starters as Harris (6'2") and Stevenson (6'5"), with Teague (6'3") and Lou (6'1") providing backup, and the newly-signed Johnny Cash Jenkins (6'4"). It's a tad small for sure, but if you're gonna go small, it's a pretty nice way to do it. Some part of that will be moved, but for July it'll do just fine! ~lw3

You're forgetting Morrow.