• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson at the Brooklyn facility

yungsta

I'm going to miss Joe Johnson. Love the dude. I honestly felt like he wanted to stay in Atlanta after he signed that contract. He looks depressed in that picture haha. Best wishes to Joe Johnson. I hope you get that ring unless the Hawks have the chance. Best of luck.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I love the idiotic comments by idiotic haters in this thread.I hope Joe has a great time for the Nets and if the Hawks can't win a ring then I hope they can. I will miss seeing our perennial All Star out there on the court.

I do like that black and white Nets logo. Very sharp and simple.Joe is going to be fine in NJ. He may score a little better than he did here over the past couple of years, but it was time for both parties to move on. Those playoff comments really soured the causual fan.

I love the idiotic comments by idiotic haters in this thread. I hope Joe has a great time for the Nets and if the Hawks can't win a ring then I hope they can. I will miss seeing our perennial All Star out there on the court.

So the haters are idiots? Sounds a little personal there Soth, especially for a player who isn't even on our team. Not sure how you can be a Hawksquawk hater for plong a little fun at a Brooklyn Net. I was never good at geography though.

• Premium Member

So the haters are idiots? Sounds a little personal there Soth, especially for a player who isn't even on our team. Not sure how you can be a Hawksquawk hater for plong a little fun at a Brooklyn Net. I was never good at geography though.

These are the same "fans" that were all over Joe when he was a Hawk so the idiocy remains the same. He didn't ask to be traded. The guy did everything he could to help this team win and he chose to come to Atlanta when he could have easily went elsewhere when we were a 13 win team with a bunch of young guys. He deserves respect.
  • Like 1

I think that bag is an accessory to his souped-up ford f-1douchey.

Bad economy? What bad economy? I'm Rich! And shiny! Look at my wrist, look at my strategically placed necklace, look even at my backpack. I'm rich!!!!!

Wealth Envy Posted Image