• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kevin Willis wants to come back ... lol

capstone21

• Moderators

I do envision a few more decades from now, there'll be a Senior NBA like the PGA does. Guys like Kevin "retire" then go about killin' cats at the Y until well in their 60s, so the way athletes are getting better conditioning now they might as well have a league by then. Get some franchises in places like The Villages. Age minimum of 45, maybe?What happened with "Willis & Walker"? Fashion industry drying up?~lw3

Willis always appeared to be in top flight shape kinda like herschel walker saying he could step back on a football field or julio franco playing baseball until he was 50 guys that keep their selves in shape you can just never count out

OLD ADAGE: A new broom sweeps clean.The answer: Yes, but the old broom knows where the dirt is.At my age, 50 sounds like a young man. If he has his body in shape, which apparently he does,he's not like some 50 year old men I've observed who look like they're 8 months pregnant. Lookaround this week. You will find some of those, too. They are out there.I'll bet he's not as bad as our "grandpa" center we had recently. He was very good at one time.He knows how the game is played and this counts for a lot. Sure, I wouldn't expect him to playalmost all the game, especially with an up tempo, fast break team.Sure, in basketball, 50 is old. Intangibles you can't just teach. They have to be there and hehas assets that didn't go away just because he's a little older. Anyone remember QB George Blanda?

• Like 1