• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Guess who's back?

IllestPamfilis

Hello fellas, it's your favorite annoying kid from about 10 years ago, Michael Pamfilis. I'm 23 now, but when I was 13 or 14 I'd be here annoying you guys daily lol. Good times, good times. Still a diehard Hawks fan, and I'm very excited about the path this franchise is going. Glad to be back dudes, GO HAWKS!

Hello fellas, it's your favorite annoying kid from about 10 years ago, Michael Pamfilis. I'm 23 now, but when I was 13 or 14 I'd be here annoying you guys daily lol. Good times, good times. Still a diehard Hawks fan, and I'm very excited about the path this franchise is going. Glad to be back dudes, GO HAWKS!

I remember you vaguely. The name anyway... Welcome back.

@ Pimp. Yeah! Dolfan made an awesome Kiss signature making fun of me. If he still has it I would love to have it haha. I actually just finished at Chattahoochee Technical College and am aiming towards a journalism degree next, my dream as a sports writer hasn't diminished a bit.

Edited by IllestPamfilis

• Premium Member

Because the internet is serious business. Oh wait.

Because it becomes serious business when someone says they know where a poster lives and is going to go and harm them. Because that has NEVER happened before in real life. Oh wait.