• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official being ok with signing Tiago Splitter instead of Dwight Thread

taz

This is of course a very disappointing scenario for most hawks fans and it would kinda feel like farting during your wedding vows.But guys here the thing I swear he's a great fit guys. It'll be ok when he signs here instead of Dwight. Like I get why we all want Dwight he makes the franchise matter in Atlanta again I want it too, but this is Atlanta and disappointment happens here a lot so lets get ready for some hot Tiago Splitter action in 13-14

lol... not a starting caliber center in the least. If for some reason we can't get Dwight, Jefferson, Pekovic, or at least Bynum we'd be better off just keepin' Petro & Horford at the 5 and drafting a center who will hopefully be good enough to start in the 2014-2015 season.

• 2 weeks later...

No. There is a difference when you are playing with superstars like Duncan, a made superstar because of Duncan in Parker and Manu. You can just play a role. In Atlanta, he would have to do more or we will reach our ceiling fast. Let's face it, we lack too much talent. We need a major talent upgrade. Spitter give us a nice system and fit upgrade but is a serious downgrade to Smoove when we need a system and talent upgrade.

This is of course a very disappointing scenario for most hawks fans and it would kinda feel like farting during your wedding vows.But guys here the thing I swear he's a great fit guys. It'll be ok when he signs here instead of Dwight. Like I get why we all want Dwight he makes the franchise matter in Atlanta again I want it too, but this is Atlanta and disappointment happens here a lot so lets get ready for some hot Tiago Splitter action in 13-14

Not worth typing explanation of why that deal would do absolutely nothing for this team. blah!

• 4 weeks later...

Listen the finals were just bad luck splitter will do much better in AtlantaPlus with today's news we are inching closer to the tiago zone

Splitter is just a rich mans Zaza and nowhere near enough of a rim protector to pair with Horford like we need. Plus he's probably going to get overpaid as well because of his position on the Spurs.