• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paul Pierce

bigjmw84

If we were able to pull Paul and Howard, Pierce would be a perfect fit at the 3 spot if he were willing to take the MLE. We would draft a SF in the 1st, and let him marinate under him for a season or 2.

FA:

Paul

Howard

Pierce

M.Webster

Draft

Giannis Adetokoubo

Lucas Nogueira

PG:Paul/L.Williams

SG:Webster/Jenkins

SF:Pierce/Adetokoubo/Scott

PF:Horford/I.Johnson/Nogueira

C: Howard/Lucas Nogueira/Horford

Like any other team, we're going to need some wylie veterans to help drive the youngins. I'd take him on at 1 year 4-5 million (that may even be too much). Never can have enough clutch shooters either

Edited by IllestPamfilis

• Premium Member

Paul Pierce may be the only guy that could actually take away the excitement of signing Paul and Howard.

I can not stand him as a player or person. I doubt he would even take the MLE to come here anyways. He'd take a little more money to play for a team like Dallas probably.

• Like 2

• Moderators

God I hate PP, but he can hit the big shot and is a reliable scorer. Could be a good fit along side Paul, Horf, and Dwight and Ray Allen went to the enemy, so PP could play here... I don't think he'll leave Boston because his legacy IS Boston. Why taint that by leaving? Unless Boston is serious about dumping him and he feels he still has basketball left in him, I believe he stays.

There's not one single player in the NBA that I would want LESS than Paul Pierce. The whiningest fakingest busta in the history of the league.

You spelled Dwyane Wade wrong but I agree

You can shake ur head if u want . If he was willing to go the Ray Allen route, he would be beyond effective for us. He has received multiple max deals and I doubt a pay day is what he is looking as he nears the end of his career. He wouldn't be relied on as a #1 let alone #2. He would be a beast for us with Paul Howard and Horf on the court. I could care less if he flops or whines at times, because the last time I checked everybody does it, even the ones considered to be the best