• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LeBron James

ATLscrubLove

I realize this is the biggest pipe dream of all but let's assume the Heat lose in this series... Would he want to stay with an aging Wade and Bosh ( assuming they don't dump him )? LeBron has a player option, so I'm saying why wouldn't he want to join a fresh big 3 here in Atlanta? LeBron's #1 bandwagon headquarters is located in Downtown already.

Obviously this is a huge pipe dream... This would require Dwight, CP3, and LeBron to all take pay cuts, with probably a $17 mill starting salary... Which LeBron has already done once to go to Miami. Just saying guys I realize it's not very likely but something to think about.

Let's be honest, the minute we get D12 and CP3, the Lebron bandwagon coalition in Atlanta will become Hawks fans like the 49ers coalition after Vick arrived. They just want to watch greatness and give a reason to care.

• Moderators

If LeBron leaves Miami, it's because he is looking for the max deal he left on the table in Cleveland and if we have Dwight and CP3, we won't have the cap space to give him that deal. Only a few teams would with LAL being one of them. I could see LeBron signing a three year max contract then opting out and signing a five year max after that. I could see him in Dallas or going back to Cleveland too.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we have CP3, Horf, and D12. Why would we need LBJ, he would be the best but we already would have the right mix and salary to the max.

Key word in your statement is if. Bron leaving Miami is a possibility but Miami can pay him a max once his initial deal is up. I would say the chances of him leaving are 25% or less.

But I am sure he would like more help, especially with the physical side of playoff basketball. Bosh is not a physical player and Wade is starting to show the wear and tear of being a physical 2 guard.

Now you're talking. I been on that wagon for a minute. With LeBron out there next year, I don't even care about Paul and Howard. LeBron puts both to shame in so many areas. Chris Paul hasn't won anything, and it's possible Dwight has been in steady decline since he won a Conference Ring about an eon ago. How ironic that he made it under a coach he hated?