• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk can rejoice, Al Jefferson is off the market

Admin

He would have made perfect sense for SAS. Probably would have had to sacrifice at 11-12 per but take a run at the finals over what the kitties have going on.

I guess he'll use them to get to 20 and 10 and do the dance all over again in 2015. Not sure that's what the Hawks need in a player.

Unfortunately for their young guys, he's another loser and he's not going to help change the culture of that team. Until they bring in legit NBA winners, they're going to remain bad. Doesn't even have to be guys with rings, but they need to bring in guys with winner pedigrees and that's not Al Jefferson.

Doing a little napkin math here, but what's the common denominator on all those teams?

Here is the common denominators: No PG, No SG, No SF in both Utah and Minny. D12 could not carry those teams into contention with the best in the West.

Here is the common denominators: No PG, No SG, No SF in both Utah and Minny. D12 could not carry those teams into contention with the best in the West.

Are we ignoring his 3 years in Boston where he failed to win as well? His last year they had Pierce, Rondo, Tony Allen, Perkins plus others and had a 31-51 record. He's a loser and will never play on a winning team.

Are we ignoring his 3 years in Boston where he failed to win as well? His last year they had Pierce, Rondo, Tony Allen, Perkins plus others and had a 31-51 record. He's a loser and will never play on a winning team.

A rookie PG and one all star. I guess we would expect greatness with just a rookie Teague, Horford, and Jefferson?

I don't know why you hate Al, but you are way to slanted against a player who plays every night. His last four seasons, he has played more games than Manu and Parker.

Edited by Buzzard

A rookie PG and one all star. I guess we would expect greatness with just a rookie Teague, Horford, and Jefferson?

I don't know why you hate Al, but you are way to slanted against a player who plays every night. His last four seasons, he has played more games than Manu and Parker.

The guy has been a loser his entire career. Never once has he been a winner. He doesn't make his teammates better and he never will. He's the epitome of the type of player that Barkley, CWebb and Shaq talk about when they talk about guys who you want to keep your young guys away from because they taint them.

The guy has been a loser his entire career. Never once has he been a winner. He doesn't make his teammates better and he never will. He's the epitome of the type of player that Barkley, CWebb and Shaq talk about when they talk about guys who you want to keep your young guys away from because they taint them.

Honestly I wish you would cut to the chase and tells how you really feel about Al Jefferson the NBA player. Quit screwing around with us.

• Like 1

I don't know why anybody would applaud this guy being in our division?

Didn't Al and Josh have monster games as we blew Utah out that night? Cause that's the great thing about Al is that he doesn't play D in the post or get back in transition.

• Premium Member

Great pickup for Chalotte...makes the Zeller pick all the more surprising. they should have gotten McLamore...Charlotte is quietly rebuilding themselves

Zeller is there to be a PF.

McLamore would have been a Best player available pick but would it have made sense with Sessions, Walker, and the rest of those short guys they have?

• Premium Member

Didn't Al and Josh have monster games as we blew Utah out that night? Cause that's the great thing about Al is that he doesn't play D in the post or get back in transition.

Yeah. Our team beat their team. But they did nothing to stop their bigs and we did nothing to stop theirs. We beat them because we sent them Marvin WIlliams for Devin Harris.

Yeah. Our team beat their team. But they did nothing to stop their bigs and we did nothing to stop theirs. We beat them because we sent them Marvin WIlliams for Devin Harris.

I'm not concerned about Jefferson teaming up with the rest of the scrubs in Charlotte to form a never will be club. Until they bring in proven winners they are going to stink every year, barring a lottery miracle.

• Premium Member

Al is a good player, no question, but I am relieved he is off the market because quite frankly he was my biggest fear this offseason. I could really see our ownership pushing him on Ferry if we missed out on everyone else.