• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight and Jose Calderon want to play together?

ATLscrubLove

Dwight Howard respects Jose Calderon's game, per a source. He thinks they'd play well together since Calderon is a good facilitator/shooter.

I'm told Dwight Howard and Jose Calderon are interested in playing together. Calderon may wait for Howard to make a decision before signing.

Posted Image

It's no coincidence that when Dwight Howard to Houston rumors started heating up, there was a subsequent Jeremy Lin for Jose Calderon rumor.

Edited by ATLscrubLove

I proposed him as the perfect pg for this team if we got Dwight. He's the best 3pt shooter at the point and his defensive weakness can be overcome by Dwight's defense in the paint.

I'm so tired of Dwight's garbage and the media knows how to stay relevant in an offseason by reporting every idea that comes into their minds...Cant wait til D12 picks his team so we can move on...

True, hope he picks tomorrow.

True, hope he picks tomorrow.

But what time tomorrow? Will it be 1 p.m. CT? EST? or PST? Or would it be in the evening? He should do it like signing day. Have five different hats sitting in front of him and spends the next 30 minutes staring at each one before finally picking.

This Alex Kennedy dude basically throws random stuff out there to see if it sticks. If you notice all his tweets are retweets of sources like Broussard and Woj. He comes up with ideas but never anything real. I would take this Calderon thing with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

Calderon, OJ, Korver, Horf, and Dwight.

You keep mentioning OJ but didn't he sign with Milwaukee already?

Calderon is very similar to Nash at this point in his career. We saw how that worked out.

That was because Kobe had the ball in his hand 90% of the time rather than Nash.
  • Like 1

Calderon, OJ, Korver, Horf, and Dwight.

Mmmm...let's play. I don't like mayonnaise, but I love me some MAYO!