• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DWIGHT CHANGES MIND

NJHAWK

So ESPN wasted a half hour plus earlier on what the "News" of D12 signing with Houston meant to the balance of power in the West - for nothing - gotta love it !!

I didn't think he would walk away from that $$.- especially with previous back issues.

Guest rivgambino

DA is on NBAtv baffled as to why D12 is flying to LA. They're just laughing at the situation. I think GSW was savvy by signing Iggy & not waiting it out. I wish we did that. I'm sure alot of ppl would be complaining right now but some would be ecstatic to have Iggy on our team

DA is on NBAtv baffled as to why D12 is flying to LA. They're just laughing at the situation. I think GSW was savvy by signing Iggy & not waiting it out. I wish we did that. I'm sure alot of ppl would be complaining right now but some would be ecstatic to have Iggy on our team

Iggy by himself is just ehhh. If we could get Iggy and Asik I would be happy

Edit: would HAVE BEEN happy

Edited by Afro

To be fair, I don't think this situation is DH12 at all. Looking at the facts, the media reported something as a done deal before anyone officially gave the word. Daryl Morey even said he hadn't heard anything yet around the time the media was reporting DH12->Rockets.

Didn't we see earlier that the Rockets owner had yet to hear Dwight tell him that he wants to sign with Houston? Is this really all that surprising considering this weirdo's past? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised is Dwight's sitting around with some buddies and they're all trying to push him one way or the other and he just can't decide for himself.

• Premium Member

Man what a diva! I can't believe I was wanting this clown so much!

It's all good. He's a talented player who happens to be from the Atl. We were willing to look past the mental issues. This whole mess just shows us why we can't and shouldn't turn a blind eye to headcases no matter how talented they might be.

To be fair, I don't think this situation is DH12 at all. Looking at the facts, the media reported something as a done deal before anyone officially gave the word. Daryl Morey even said he hadn't heard anything yet around the time the media was reporting DH12->Rockets.

Either way, he could have made a real difference here. He makes me sick.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Either way, he could have made a real difference here. He makes me sick.

Completely agree. He could have been the hometown hero come back to take his hometown team to the promise land. Now he's just another traitor.

• Like 2