• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks are in negotiations with Monta Ellis. Not signed yet

drzachary

I may just delete Hawksquawk if we sign Monta f'n Ellis. It would seriously piss me

Whoa, whoa, whoa - are you nuts? You know the saying 'never go full retard'. How about you just ban yourself. lol.Seriously - getting Monta would ruin my summer! Edited by JayBirdHawk

Charlotte could have a high scoring team with kemba, monta, jefferson, and a more agressive gilchrist

The shot gun source approach. Just choose all four teams with cap and say one of them will get him! Ya gotta love free agency and the rumor mills.

• Like 1

Ugh, Ellis is the 3rd player I would want of the 3 (Jennings, Teague, Ellis in that order). Hope he decides Mavs or something so we would be forced to either have Teague or Jennings. Reports saying Ferry/Bud sees Ellis as a Parker type PG, hope that isn't the case.

Ugh, Ellis is the 3rd player I would want of the 3 (Jennings, Teague, Ellis in that order). Hope he decides Mavs or something so we would be forced to either have Teague or Jennings. Reports saying Ferry/Bud sees Ellis as a Parker type PG, hope that isn't the case.

He'd be a Parker type PG if Parker stunk.

• Like 2

Getting more likely:

Mavs just signed G Wayne Ellington. Wonder if that really takes them out of the Ellis "race"? Kings is IMO the only chance for him not to end up a Hawk. Kings, offer more money.

Edited by RWF
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Are you doubting our Head Coach? By all means if he can make Monta as efficient as TP9 at the PG position, he should win Coach Of The Year by default.

That's what I don't get, nobody on the board seems like Monta but yet Ferry and Bud appear to want him pretty bad. Edited by Vol4ever