• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks Summer League Discussion

GameTime

• Premium Member

Couple things I noticed about that roster.1- John Millsap is back again.2- I was starting PG and backup PG just might be on that roster (Dennis Schröder and Shelvin Mack). :-)

You sure you looked at that roster right? I coulda swore I saw Dwight Howard on there.

Typo hell... lol

Look at what finding out that you're going to be a new Papa is already doing to you.

By the time it arrives, you'll be lucky if you can remember your own name at the

rate you're going!

Finally we get to see what Ferry and Bud think they see in Dennis. This kid better come out guns a blazin. I'd love to see him get some on the job training trying to fight Cole's pressure but I don't think he's there.

Edited by benhillboy

I would like to play as much as possible the following lineup: Schröder, Jenkins, Adonis Thomas, Scott and Muscala. I have some hopes with Muscala and also with Adonis Thomas, I think he could be a valuable piece at SF a good defensive player with great physical tools with an offensive game to develop but he is still 20 years old and we don't have any prospect at SF, I would sign him and play on the D-league, he was considered a great prospect one day.

Anybody know if these games will be streamed online?I haven't tried to find the ORL summer league games yet.

All of the Orlando SL games have been live on NBA TV... The Vegas SL games will also be live on NBA TV, why stream them? Hawks play the Clippers at 6pm EST.

• Premium Member

vipbox and thefirstrow are both great for streaming. I use both because thefirstrow doesn't have baseball.

Yeah..I use all of them, I was just hoping for a more legitimate source to make my work computer feel "cleaner" lol. The stuff that pops up on those sites can be pretty annoying.

• Premium Member

All of the Orlando SL games have been live on NBA TV... The Vegas SL games will also be live on NBA TV, why stream them? Hawks play the Clippers at 6pm EST.

Because I won't be home for the first game. I know I can record it..but I could also stream it at work.

So basically with Lucas they will buy him out of his contact and go ahead and develop him here since they are trying to clear him for SL?

Doesn't look like Ferry is signing a center worth a damn might as well bring him over.

I think they're just trying to get clearance from FIBA to let him play in the summer league. I don't think they're offering an NBA contract to Lucas this year.

Because I won't be home for the first game. I know I can record it..but I could also stream it at work.

Get a Slingbox!