• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow... The balls on some fans?@!?

Diesel

No no. Ish Smith would play PG because Ish Smith was another very good guard and Wake's best chance to win was when the two of them were in the game. Remember, Ish Smith is also an NBA player. Jeff was very aggressive in the ACC. He used to take it to the rim and dunk nasty on people all the time. I remember watching him all the time because I was at UNC the same time he was at WF. He takes it to the rim in the NBA too. I think we all need to just chill and see what Jeff can do without Smoove running the point. Give him the ball and let him run the floor

And just for fun, here are some vids of Teague throwing down in college. Don't want to get into the highlight tape argument but these are fun.

wow that guy has no fire at all!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

My balls are pretty big... I actually tweeted this. It's the truth, unless of course Schröder ends up really sucking.

But WHY?

Why would you disrespect our incoming PG after he was just matched. We don't know what will happen with Schröder. We don't know what will happen with Teague. However, you felt the need to sned him that tweet on this day. It's just disrespectful.

• Like 3

Teague has nothing to be ashamed about with his development. And I think I probably most fans who think like myself are just hoping that he realizes that to become an elite point guard, you have to keep getting better and have a leadership mentality. Seeing him in Bud's system will tell all of us what we truly have in Teague and whether or not he is a trade piece or will make Schröder a nice trade piece.

• Like 2

Nobody can say Teague doesn't have the fire, because he does. Obviously he's gonna feel some heat for coming out and telling Ferry to let him walk. As I ultimately don't agree with bringing Jeff back, maybe this is a blessing in disguise.

My balls are pretty big... I actually tweeted this. It's the truth, unless of course Schröder ends up really sucking.

And we wonder why no FA wants to come to Atlanta. Let's just keep bashing our own players. Classy.

Edited by Mutombolievable
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I was reading twitter a few moments ago. ON Teague's twitter page, Amidst welcome back post to Teague from Hawks faithful. I Find this message from a Hawks fan.

Needless to say, I was ashamed of the fans that believe that it's alright to categorize Teague as a lame duck PG to his face.

Really???

I don't do twitter at all but if I did I would have posted something worse. We need superstars. We don't need mediocre starters making 8 million a year for four years.

• Like 1

I don't do twitter at all but if I did I would have posted something worse. We need superstars. We don't need mediocre starters making 8 million a year for four years.

YEA, BLAME TEAGUE!!! He told Ferry he wanted to leave but was forced to stay so let's all make him feel even shittier about his situation. I will make a twitter right now so I can be sure to talk shit to him too!!! YEA!!!

• Like 1

I'm starting to believe that Diesel really is Jeffrey's father. Really, that tweet is worth all this mock outrage? Someone needs to spend a little more time surfing any pro athlete's timeline finding ACTUAL incendiary comments. If something like that is all it took then Dwight would have taken a shotgun to his face 3 years ago.

• Premium Member

YEA, BLAME TEAGUE!!! He told Ferry he wanted to leave but was forced to stay so let's all make him feel even shittier about his situation. I will make a twitter right now so I can be sure to talk shit to him too!!! YEA!!!

Sounds like a good plan to me.

• Premium Member

Well if you treat your own players like crap publickly to his face.. guess what, you will never... EVER get a superstar to come here!!? When I say you.. I mean the fans too.

I don't understand where this sense of entitlement that some Atlanta fans have come from. We need a superstar... OK.. But have you noticed that superstars don't go to teams that Boo them.

• Like 2

This is absolutely ridiculous. If you bash our own players like this you can't complain when superstars don't come here. Some of y'all are never happy. You want us to just "hope" that Schröder can be a starting pg in this league when we don't even know what to expect from him. Teague is young and just like Mutombo said, why don't we see what Teague plays like without having an idiot like Smoove on the team anymore.

• Like 1

Because Jeff has done nothing but improved his overall game every year he has been here. NOt just in his contract year. Because Jeff has been held back by hostile coaching, a system that doesn't benefit the PG, and a team leader that disrupted the offense constantly. Because I have seen Jeff go toe to toe with the League MVP in the playoffs and not blink. Jeff is no Marvin Williams. Marvin Williams had every opportunity to step up since he was a child and he never did. With Marvin, it was evident that he didn't have ANY Dog in him.I've seen Jeff step up as a leader in college and in the Pros in the playoffs off the bench. He got some DOG in him. Supe, you're terrible at evaluating talent.Go do that.And you're wrong AGAIN about Teague.

Ya know man I don't really understand the diss towards Teague. Smh at hawk fans
  • Like 1

This is absolutely ridiculous. If you bash our own players like this you can't complain when superstars don't come here. Some of y'all are never happy. You want us to just "hope" that Schröder can be a starting pg in this league when we don't even know what to expect from him. Teague is young and just like Mutombo said, why don't we see what Teague plays like without having an idiot like Smoove on the team anymore.

Posts like this are funny because we bashed Joe, Smoove, and many others to no avail. Just because you like the player we are going in on doesn't mean we don't want superstars. We just don't want guys like Teague.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

Exactly...seriously I don't get the hate on Teague. I understood the josh smith hate or joe Johnson hate or Marvin Williams hate but hating on Jeff Teague get real people.
  • Like 2

Posts like this are funny because we bashed Joe, Smoove, and many others to no avail. Just because you like the player we are going in on doesn't mean we don't want superstars. We just don't want guys like Teague.

Goodness man please retire....worry about the pelicans.
  • Like 4

So you want to "go in" on our own players and bash our own players who play very well, but expect us to attract superstars? Ha. THATS what's funny to me.
  • Like 3