• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Elton Brand to ATL.

CJB

As long as it ain't Zaza's replacement I'm down with it! Especially with the one year deal.

And is Ferry a smooth criminal or what? Whether we like these deals or not, you don't hear a whiff from the insiders about it until it's a done deal.

~lw3

Brands rebounding percentages are right there with Al. This is a solid pickup for a bench player. I am really liking how we are getting true post players vs what we had last season. We should be able to bang around the post with the usual suspects for a full game now and man, if we could get one more wing this would be a seriously awesome off season all things considered.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

As long as it ain't Zaza's replacement I'm down with it! Especially with the one year deal.

And is Ferry a smooth criminal or what? Whether we like these deals or not, you don't hear a whiff from the insiders about it until it's a done deal.

~lw3

Yep.

• Premium Member

So, Ferry let ZaZa go to a sign a washed up has been?

I'm not a fan of the move, but I also wouldn't have been a fan of ZaZa at the number MIL gave him... EB likely... God help us... would be here for significantly less.

• Premium Member

On a personal level, these signings are going to make my Hawks NBA 2k14 franchise tougher to trade. The only players on our current roster I plan on keeping are Horford, German Sensation, Sweet Lou and Bebe if he makes the roster. All these stiffs like Teague, Korver,Millsap and now the corpse of Elton Brand will be traded for draft picks.

• Like 1