• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Elton Brand to ATL.

CJB

ZaZa can start or play back up. When Elton started last year he shot 34% from the field.

Elton hardly started at all last year. He won't be starting for us much either. I think Millsap and Horford will tip it most nights.

Brings up a good question though - who will take the jump with Smoove gone?

Elton hardly started at all last year. He won't be starting for us much either. I think Millsap and Horford will tip it most nights.

Brings up a good question though - who will take the jump with Smoove gone?

Maybe we just sign Boban Marjanovic to do the tip, then immediately call a timeout and sub him out??

Personally, I view being a legit championship contender as above mediocrity so I envy teams like OKC, Stockton/Malone Jazz, etc. even without a ring. Teams that start the season knowing they have zero chance at a championship are more appropriately described as mediocre.

You name team that went to the NBA Finals.

I would hope no one considers losing in hte NBA Finals to be a sign of a mediocre team..

Are teams like Memophis and Indiana mediocre after reaching the conference finals to you ? I mean how can Final 4 teams be viewed as mediocre ?

You name team that went to the NBA Finals.

I would hope no one considers losing in hte NBA Finals to be a sign of a mediocre team..

Are teams like Memophis and Indiana mediocre after reaching the conference finals to you ? I mean how can Final 4 teams be viewed as mediocre ?

I don't think he includes those teams in the mediocre description as those teams rightfully feel like they have a legit shot to win the championship.

Atlanta is a Miami Heat drug bust away from being in the ECF

It won't come out (or be proven) that LeBron was on HGH from that clinic that A-Rod got his from. The NBA can't allow that information to become public during his reign as King.

Have you guys considered how the east has gotten alot weaker? Only 5 teams I would say are ahead of us, Miami, New York, Chicago, Indiana, and Brooklyn. I think with the squad we have now we can beat Brooklyn, and take Indiana or Chicago to 7 games.

Have you guys considered how the east has gotten alot weaker? Only 5 teams I would say are ahead of us, Miami, New York, Chicago, Indiana, and Brooklyn. I think with the squad we have now we can beat Brooklyn, and take Indiana or Chicago to 7 games.

I disagree the east has gotten stronger.

I'm more worried about having a championship team than I am who got the best bargain.

Teague is an average passer at best. His defense is terrible, and his shooting is on and off again.

excuse me sir. what teague have you been watching?.....

• Like 1

EVERY year for the past 3 years the overwhelming sentiment here at Hawksquawk has been something like the East has gotten stronger and the Hawks are probably going to struggle to get the 7th or 8th spot and every year we are better than that. Last year we probably beat the Pacers if Zaza and Lou were healthy and who knows what would have happened after that. I think we've gotten better this offseason simply by subtracting players who were negatives in key areas, especially Josh Smith. Assuming that we've actually upgraded our coaching, I think we're going to be in the mix for the #2 seed once we are done adding another quality player or two.

• Like 3

excuse me sir. what teague have you been watching?.....

He's right. Teague is a very streaky shooter and arguably the laziest PnR defender in the league. Opposing PG's routinely have big nights against him and that causes our defense to break down when they blow past him.

They were missing some guy named... Westbrook. A top 15 player... laugh your ass off about that.

Who the hell cares? They lost. I still think bashing the Hawks and praising a team that hasn't won anything is laughable. Its year 1 of the process for crying out loud. Youll be hating on OKC as soon as KD leaves town. Good luck getting a "superstar" to go there. Btw, if you think OKC wins the title last year if they wouldve had Westbrook, your're delusional. When they lost Harden the fat lady started writing a new song. Edited by terrell