• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brandon Jennings to Detroit

Brandon Jennings to Detroit in a sign and trade with Bucks. 3yrs/24 million. Jennings and Smoove in the same lineup spells disaster waiting to happen. Maybe Billups can tame Jennings. Thoughts?

My thought is that Jennings and Smoove in the same lineup spells disaster. So basically, I think you've said it all.

Dumars job has to be on the line. They're obviously trying to win.

With that said, they're a playoff team. They'll be competing for the lower seeds along with the Cavs, Hawks, and Wizards.

Edited by Zone

• Moderators

Oak Hill Represent!

Nice big step sideways for both teams. Eliminates quandaries for each team -- Jennings playing bitterly for Milwaukee, and Detroit's frontcourt minutes logjam.

Interesting that the Bucks would deal Jennings to a division opponent. Same for Knight in the case of the Pistons. Milwaukee's a good low-pressure environment for Knight to play at PG, with Ridnour backing him up.

On the good side, as it stands, it firms up Drummond as the starting 4 sliding to the primary backup 5 (during games), and Smoove sliding from the starting 3 (during games) to the primary backup 4, with Singler spelling him at the 3. Unless they intend to have Charlie V play a LOT more backup center.

~lw3

Not sure if this belongs here but since we were in talks with the Bucks and Pistons have Jbrick, I figured people would be interested.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9522945/detroit-pistons-acquire-brandon-jennings-sign-trade-milwaukee-bucks-according-sources

Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com on Tuesday that the Detroit Pistons have agreed to a sign-and-trade deal that will net Jennings, a restricted free agent, a new three-year contract worth in excess of $25 million.

The Bucks will receive guard Brandon Knight, forward Khris Middleton and center Viacheslav Kravtsov, two sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

Not sure if this belongs here but since we were in talks with the Bucks and Pistons have Jbrick, I figured people would be interested.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9522945/detroit-pistons-acquire-brandon-jennings-sign-trade-milwaukee-bucks-according-sources

Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com on Tuesday that the Detroit Pistons have agreed to a sign-and-trade deal that will net Jennings, a restricted free agent, a new three-year contract worth in excess of $25 million.

The Bucks will receive guard Brandon Knight, forward Khris Middleton and center Viacheslav Kravtsov, two sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

Piston will be a better team compared to last year, but it would be interesting to see how efficient they are in their shooting with starters Josh and Jennings.

• Premium Member

Does Joe Dumars want to be fired so he can retire? Wow. I can only imagine the horror that Pistons fans must be going through. I actually feel sorry for Monroe and Drummond as their going to have to literally beg for any shots with Chuck McChuckerson and Jennings there to hog the ball.