SHAME! Hawks just got pushed back another seed!

JTB

With Detroit acquiring Brandon Jennings in a trade this team can be the next pacers except they have two legit BIGs in the paint and they have 3 players that have major upside and potential in Jennings, Monroe, and Drummond!

If they live up to what they can be expect them to make a jump ahead of our hawks!

Damn shame I tell ya!

Thats what we get I guess cause even though the Pistons can be a middle playoff team at best right now they have three 23 year olds who can become potential stars! Now I didnt want Brandon Jennings because I know how ignorant he is as a player but we will finally see what he can do with more help!

Then again.......

because this team lacks BBIQ because of 2 players wanting to chunk up shot after shot they could stay put on where they have been the last 4 or so years and thats at the bottom of the East.

I guess whats really getting me is that Im looking for things out of the hawks that should have been done long time ago. Horford is 27 and has been efficient his whole career yet at 27 he's now just becoming the focal point of the offense and teague who is 24 not that old but he has had 2 years of players and coaches getting in his way of developing into a even better player.

Now its 2013 and our BIG 3 of players the hawks will depend on night in and night out are Teague, Milsap, Horford.....I really hope teague goes beast this year! Im not worried about Horford or Milsap I know they are going to bring it, I only worry about their size.

But you damn can you see the bad management this hawks team has done! I just cant get over it!

The Pistons havent been good in about 5 years yet they have 3 potential stars on their roster! Then you look at the hawks and we have 1 potential star in Horford but goodness hes 27! We have wasted this mans career! and Teague doesnt have a killer dog instinct to even become a star though he can put up good stats.

I just wonder when the hawks are going to be rescued and get their star ad I hope I hope I hope its that damn kid Dennis!

• Like 1

You can take the Pistons out of the game with your DEFENSE. They're inefficient, and thats what's gonna prevent them from being better than us.

How exactly has Horford been inefficient?

I guess whats really getting me is that Im looking for things out of the hawks that should have been done long time ago. Horford is 27 and has been efficient his whole career yet at 27 he's now just becoming the focal point of the offense and teague who is 24 not that old but he has had 2 years of players and coaches getting in his way of developing into a even better player.
  • Like 1

You can take the Pistons out of the game with your DEFENSE. They're inefficient, and thats what's gonna prevent them from being better than us.

Oh I agree but if they play to their strengths they are dangerous.Thanks for that by the way ^ Edited by JTB

Let Smith shoot outside shots all game and you know Jennings goes to his left. I don't expect Drummond/Monroe to get involved much as Jennings and Smith are now the main options on the court.

Edited by RWF

the pistons will lead the league in long 2's...

If they play stupid yes...I'm just saying if smith and Jennings play smart...hell they gon be good.Maybe this was a bad post....I should have called this post "we are screwed if Jennings and Smith can get it together along with Drummond and Monroe" But I do understand that there's a high chance they won't get it together based off the BBIQs of smith and Jennings but there has been miracles before....it's just that if this miracle happens than that's just another opponent the hawks have to worry about!And just to put this out there their 3 potential stars don't include smith. Remember the hawks let smith do that dumb shit and just roll with it same with Jennings and the bucks....the pistons may be the team to put their foot down and stop the nonsense.

I don't see Detroit as something to fear. On paper they might have that talent. Even though I was a Josh fan and didn't want him to leave, I expect to see him pouting in the corner when Brandon starts hogging the ball.

If the Hawks fall, it won't be because some other team picked up an FA or two, it will be because

1. Ferry got rid of a lot of good to strong players

2. Potential draft picks don't live up to potential

3. We find out Budz should have stayed an assistant.

Not predicting any of those things, but those would be the reasons we fall, not Jennings going to Detroit.

Let Smith shoot outside shots all game and you know Jennings goes to his left. I don't expect Drummond/Monroe to get involved much as Jennings and Smith are now the main options on the court.

Well if that's the case their ownership and new coach is about as dumb as Jordan and the bobcats franchise.The number two options should be Monroe and Drummond and Jennings too but he should focus on passing more with this group.

The number two options should be Monroe and Drummond

That's obvious. But Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings (who I like as a player) are on the team now. They could even look to trade Monroe for a SF, or at least what some fans have been talking about on other forums.

• Premium Member

With J-Brick and Jennings on the court, we don't have to be worried about Monroe or Drummond. They won't even see the ball.

Heck, dare I say, it's fairly easy to deal with any team that's got Smith (or Jennings) as their fisrt option.

With Detroit acquiring Brandon Jennings in a trade this team can be the next pacers except they have two legit BIGs in the paint and they have 3 players that have major upside and potential in Jennings, Monroe, and Drummond!

If they live up to what they can be expect them to make a jump ahead of our hawks!

Damn shame I tell ya!

Thats what we get I guess cause even though the Pistons can be a middle playoff team at best right now they have three 23 year olds who can become potential stars! Now I didnt want Brandon Jennings because I know how ignorant he is as a player but we will finally see what he can do with more help!

Then again.......

because this team lacks BBIQ because of 2 players wanting to chunk up shot after shot they could stay put on where they have been the last 4 or so years and thats at the bottom of the East.

Now its 2013 and our BIG 3 of players the hawks will depend on night in and night out are Teague, Milsap, Horford.....I really hope teague goes beast this year! Im not worried about Horford or Milsap I know they are going to bring it, I only worry about their size.

But you damn can you see the bad management this hawks team has done! I just cant get over it!

The Pistons havent been good in about 5 years yet they have 3 potential stars on their roster! Then you look at the hawks and we have 1 potential star in Horford but goodness hes 27! We have wasted this mans career! and Teague doesnt have a killer dog instinct to even become a star though he can put up good stats.

I just wonder when the hawks are going to be rescued and get their star ad I hope I hope I hope its that damn kid Dennis!

How exactly has Horford been inefficient?

Doh. My bad. I misread.

• Like 1