• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves are Smokin Hot !

DJlaysitup

Holy Toledo!

The Braves are looking like a team that has to be considered as a real W/S contender this year.

Swept the Cardinals - now swept the Rockies (and embarrassed them).

This is a well put together team with defense up the middle like the old St. Louis teams. A. Simmons at short is a wizard. MAJOR speed in the outfield. Top quality catching (which is often overlooked).

I'm getting more and more impressed. As long as we win the Division and stay away from that 1-game wildcard cr@p I think this team is going to be very difficult to beat.

GO BRAVES !!!

Well our top-3 in the order is set for the rest of the season.

Heyward-J.Upton-Freeman

Let see how Fredi fills out the rest of the line-up. They are smokin hot right now. Huddy injury might have lit a spark in them. Now the real test is coming up. Phillies and Nats are next. Braves have not played their best baseball on the road. Let see what they can do in these next upcoming series.

Like the Falcons last year, I'm totally satisfied that my team is setting the standard for Top-Notch Play during the regular season. I don't get caught up in winning it all in either sport anymore. The postseason results for both sports are way too volatile and random. World Series or Super Bowl Champion just means you pitched great in October or you were very healthy and lucky in Februray. Absolutely nothing more. I'm enjoying the hell out of this team and will never forget the slugging, the fielding, and the flat out stupid pitching from ace to set-up guy. There are too many highlights up and down the lineup to even name, but I'd have to single out Freddie's approach at the plate and Andrelton's wizardry at short. Minor, Teheran, and B-Mack never cease to amaze as well. Wren and Gonzales have done a masterful job, I can't even tell the difference from Shurholtz and Cox. The only thing I'd change with this team is Uggla's and Justin Upton's salaries. Ugh.

Edited by benhillboy

Posted Image

Johnson

ATL

Can we get some props for Chris Johnson leading the NL batting race by 16 points

2. Molina STL

Big props. He isn't gonna be in the MVP race like the Braves' color guys suggest, though. The wow numbers aren't there (HR, SB, 3B, slugging), but he's been a rock for us no doubt. Hell, we got about 3 guys who could steal MVP votes from each other in Johnson, Upton, and Fre-Free. I think it's gonna come down to Molina and McCutchen. Long as we finish with the best NL team record I'm good. Edited by benhillboy

And swept the Phillies. Let's keep the streak goiging.

What I like about this team:

Fredi G isn't as dumb as he once was by killing our arms in the BP like he did the first year.

We have a lot of young awesome talent in the BP, as well as new additions despite Ventesr and Eric being hurt

BJ has been horrible this season ( Uggla at least walks or hits HRs if he gets on base),but he also has a lot of time to get his shit together before playoffs.

Love the new line up with Heyward, Upton, Freeman, McCann, Johnson, Uggla, BJ,Simmons

With Maholm coming back (meh), we will give our young arms more rest towards playofffs (knock on wood)

We have a deep bench, very deep.

Edited by AHawks89

Hard to believe we traded Prado for this guy. And even got a throw-in named Justin Upton.

No doubt. Looks like an amazing trade in the Braves favor. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

The little 4 step walk with the bat flip was trying to show up Julio. There were words said to McCann before Harper hit the HR, and when Harper was trotting around the bases as well as Harper starring down Julio when he ran around 3rd.

Freeman got hit, Harper is a douche, and Julio hits him in the mid thigh. Good stuff! I'm assuming McCann or someone gets drilled today. We'll see.

Look at the middle finger sign that McCann gives Julio: "Hit this douche"

Posted Image

Lol

Don't walk off homers and u won't get hit!

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 3

Harper is what the Nats need. I mean, at the end of the day, they're just the Expos and in dire need of some young brashness and confidence/ arrogance. But I also love seeing him taken down a peg. Got beamed, was overmatched by Kimbrel (who isn't), and lost the game. Clown moves, bro. The Braves are cruising. I haven't seen this good a brand of baseball in a long time, and that's saying something as a Braves fan. One inning, we score a run off textbook manufacturing. Bottom half, Andrelton leads the defense in a short inning behind economical pitching. Next inning, we batting around. If Ferry does what we expect of him which is build a contender, they'll be no city with a better trio of GMs in the major sports than we have. Wren and Dimitroff are exceptional.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Wonder who they will hit tonight? I'm guessing Freeman, McCann or JUP. I'm guessing JUP for the most part.

I would guess JUP because he walked off his home run even slower than Harper did his (by several seconds).