• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves are Smokin Hot !

DJlaysitup

Wonder who they will hit tonight? I'm guessing Freeman, McCann or JUP. I'm guessing JUP for the most part.

Yeah, either Freeman or Mack. Long as it isn't on bone or upstairs, play ball. If either goes on the DL because of it, I wanna see a good ole fashion brawl and guilty pitcher beat down. I can't see how they could give up a free base to us though. They're 154 runs behind us in differential and can't even win a pitching duel. Edited by benhillboy

Don't they do the same thing almost every year?

Upton is always like that, but not Harper. Harper is usually the quickest around the bases in the league. To be fair, like I was saying, Upton is always slow around the bases, and his ball was almost foul, so he was making sure it stayed fair. And I think that was Harper slowest trot of his career not to mention the shit talking he was doing before, and the little 4 step walk.

Upton is always like that, but not Harper. Harper is usually the quickest around the bases in the league. To be fair, like I was saying, Upton is always slow around the bases, and his ball was almost foul, so he was making sure it stayed fair. And I think that was Harper slowest trot of his career not to mention the shit talking he was doing before, and the little 4 step walk.

What I'm saying is that the Braves usually have a hot streak sometime about this time of the year it seems like.

Them boys going ham. It sounds cliche, but they truly expect to win every night now. We've seen them win in every inning, in every way, and every one of the 25 guys can lay claim to leading us to one. I've heard Freddie Free garnering MVP steam, but I haven't heard any talk of Freddie G getting MOY, why I have no idea. The national media is stupid is the best I can come up with. The Media Darling Dodgers needed a dirt raw kid to come up and light a fire up under their azz, they were bums before that. Pittsburgh is a great story and all, St. Loius is always stout (but handled lately by both Atlanta and Pitt) but neither ain't f&@kin with us. Main difference being we can hit any of their bullpens, they can't touch ours.And am I the only one who was kinda dissapointed to see Tommy Hanson leave, but now are like, "Who is Tommy Hanson?"

Edited by benhillboy

Them boys going ham. It sounds cliche, but they truly expect to win every night now. We've seen them win in every inning, in every way, and every one of the 25 guys can lay claim to leading us to one. I've heard Freddie Free garnering MVP steam, but I haven't heard any talk of Freddie G getting MOY, why I have no idea. The national media is stupid is the best I can come up with. The Media Darling Dodgers needed a dirt raw kid to come up and light a fire up under their azz, they were bums before that. Pittsburgh is a great story and all, St. Loius is always stout (but handled lately by both Atlanta and Pitt) but neither ain't f&@kin with us. Main difference being we can hit any of their bullpens, they can't touch ours.And am I the only one who was kinda dissapointed to see Tommy Hanson leave, but now are like, "Who is Tommy Hanson?"

The last time I went to Atlanta to see the Braves play was two years ago, and I bought a Tommy Hanson shirt along with a Martin Prado shirt.

Well, neither are with the team now.

I'm coming to Atlanta in two weeks to watch them play again. I'm hoping to get the shirt of someone who will actually still be with the team. I want an Evan Gattis shirt, and would love to get a Brian McCann one, but I'm afraid they may let McCann walk at the end of the year.

Unless the Braves can find someone dumb enough to take BJ contract. We will likely lose McCann because of it. I knew BJ contract would be bad. Didn't think he would be this terrible. I was almost expecting an Uggla type of line. Hover around .225 but have 20+ homers and around 80 RBIs. Hopefully BJ come ready to earn that contract next year. In fact he can start now and in the playoffs.

Unless the Braves can find someone dumb enough to take BJ contract. We will likely lose McCann because of it. I knew BJ contract would be bad. Didn't think he would be this terrible. I was almost expecting an Uggla type of line. Hover around .225 but have 20+ homers and around 80 RBIs. Hopefully BJ come ready to earn that contract next year. In fact he can start now and in the playoffs.

He came to a new city, and I think alot of the expectations got to him. I think next year he will most definently improve, and hit around .240-.250 20+ hrs 70+ rbis 20+ steals. I hope that Uggla's eyes were the reason for his terrible hitting the first 3 seasons in Atlanta. If we have both of them clicking at the same time, we will most definently be world series contenders for the near future.

It's been a while for me. The last time I was in Atlanta for a

Braves game, Hank Aaron hit a homer! They beat the Mets

and Tom Seiver.

They keep winning series and gaining on their closest rival.

Wouldn't it be nice to have home field advantage in tthe

playoffs this season.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Home field will be awesome. I'm really excited this year. In fact, i'm not going to another game until the playoffs. Just going to save up for some really good seats.

I don't know what will happen with McCann. The guy can just flat out hit. There really is no other place for Gattis but catcher though. Even if we get rid of BJ (which we won't) I don't want Heyward playing center everyday. First base has an mvp candidate. Third has a guy about to win a batting title. I don't see Gattis learning to play second at this point.

Laird said earlier in the season that he'd be more pissed off about his place as 3rd string catcher if it wasn't for the fact he had a 2 year contract. I took that to mean he knows he'll be Gattis' backup next year and McCann will be gone. I hate to see McCann go but the truth is he'll extend his career by 2 or 3 years if he goes to the american league and can start DHing.

I'm not worried about Mac leaving. Wren is a brilliant GM, he knows Mac is integral to having the best staff in the Majors (Top 2 or 3 in ERA, WHIP, Avg. Against, and Quality Starts). He, Brian, and his agent will find a way to get it done. McCann knows how special it is to be drafted by the Braves and one day have that jersey up there next to The Greats.