• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NLDS: Braves vs Dodgers

WraithSentinel

I was watching MLB Tonight and Eric Byrnes said he never seen a more disrespected 96 wins team when talking about the Braves. This whole disrespect for all Atl Sports Teams seem to be quite common lately especially when they get to the playoffs. This is among the "experts" and fans in general around the sports world. There is always one way get that respect. Win the whole damn thing.

It look like that way. This is why the Dodgers were the worst possible matchup for the Braves. Being down 4-0 to Kershaw is like being down 20-0. Dodgers starters are just too good. Braves pitchers have to match them pitch for pitch to have any chance in this series. Medlen has failed to do that in this game.

Different Braves team but the same post season results.

Good pitching stops good hitting. Braves pitching didn't

hold up. Dodgers made Atlanta look like a 2A team. Braves

have a couple of players who believe in pulling the ball or

don't bother to bat. Andrew Jones had the same problem

when he was here. Uggla didn't even make the roster because

of this and our all star catcher refused to try to hit the ball down

the third base line with a runner on and the 3rd baseman playing

short right field and the SS playing near 2nd base. He was an

easy out.

GO DREAM!!

• Moderators

Went to the game and it was rough. I realize Kershaw is a great pitcher but here were my takeaways:

[*]2 strikes? Its going to be a slider in the dirt. Don't swing at that sh** [*]McCann absolutely crushed that ball to left. A little short. I can't remember if i've seen him hit a ball that hard to left field in a while [*]It could have been a lot worse. The Dodgers left a bunch of guys on base [*]Medlen didn't have it. First inning was great but he wasn't fooling anyone after that [*]Gattis. Just because he looks like an old man doesn't mean he's not a rookie [*]Defense - Gattis and E.Johnson - those are errors man [*]Team attitude. Uggla visibly supporting his teammates makes me feel bad about all the crap i said about him...nah [*]its one game against the cy young award winner

Well tonight is do or die. We have to win this one.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'm considering not watching. Last night was just a disaster and I can't stand all the puig hype. Acted like Upton was scared to go first to third on freeman's single to right because of Puig. The ball was hit so damn hard by freddy that puig had it in his glove before upton got to second. Otis couldn't have made it first to third on that ball.

Anyway, we've been somewhat inconsistent all year so hopefully we blow them out tonight. Don't know if i can stay up to 1am though. Stupid LA. Why don't they just get on our time? lol.

• Like 1

The season rest on Garcia shoulder tonight. Dodgers are throwing Kershaw out. They want to end this ASAP.

The most disapointing thing about this series more then was how badly Medlen and Julio look. I saw someone post a stat this year of Minor and what he did in the so called big regular season games. Minor seem to always pitch his best in those games. I guess it no suprise Minor had the better outing of those 3 in this series.

There is still hope though. Win tomorrow and anything can happen at Turner. Posted Image

Agreed...It's "All Hands on Deck" tonight and I'd like to see Freddie get creative if he has to. If Garcia gets in trouble early - bring in our 8th inning "setup guy" to keep it close. No 5th game if we don't win tonight....fire everything you got...Posted Image

Typical damn choking Braves. Their pitching was supposed to be their strength and it freakin let them down in the playoffs. REAL SHOCKER THERE. None of the guys you expect to carry the team bother to step up. While the Dodgers key guys did step up. Go hang another division title banner Braves. It is clearly all you care about striving to achieve unlike other teams strive to win World Series.