• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's there to say about Falcons vs. Jets?

Diesel

• Moderators

Playoff dream is verging on being done after 5 games. Ugh.

Anyone else hate seeing that soft defense giving up first down after first down without even making it look challenging on the game winning drive? Did they think there was 20 seconds left instead of 2 minutes?

• Like 1

That's Mike Nolan for you. I didn't watch the game but it sounds like the same old story with him. How the hell can Matt Ryan be 36-45 and y'all lose at home to the Jets? I'd say the wheels have officially come off now. Trade Tony back to KC and let him have a shot at a ring with the team who will be retiring his number and just tank this season since it's essentially over now.

• Like 1

I am thinking Tony G get traded real soon. I think they move the trading deadline back to week 8 instead of week 6. Someone correct me if I am wrong on that. If it is week 8 then I see the Falcons holding onto until then just to give the illusion the season is not over. When in fact it clearly is. Unless the OL and DL all of the sudden get tough(LOL). Falcons are not making any kind of run.

• Moderators

no bones about it......the Falcons are a bad team. Not sure what changed, but they are bad. Matt Ryan seems to be the only one saying that in the locker room. Everybody else is ifs and buts.

Defensive line, linebackers, offensive line are all bad. Mostly but not completely because of injuries. Running game is average and outside of Julio and Tony no really good receivers. It all spells a really poor football team.

Injuries are a big deal though. We've had a lot. Still should be able to beat the Jets though.

Injuries happen to every team. What this has exposed is TD piss poor job of supplying depth to this team. TD has done a horrible job on day 2 and day 3 of the drafts.

Maybe a year from now this will actually be looked at as a good thing. These are weakness the Falcons have had for awhile. However because they were pretty much the masters of winning close games. It was easy to cover up the weakness with the wins. Now that the ball isn't bouncing their way this year in those close games. Everyone is taking a little closer look at those weaknesses.

Well I've been trying to be the voice of positivity around here and keep the spirits up but I'm done... I really don't know what to say. Season is pretty much over now especially with Julio going down for the year. Still going to support my team but I think I'm gonna cancel my trip to green bay in december, I don't wanna put myself through that. We need serious help on the dline and oline. Hopefully this high draft pick will give us the opportunity to do just that. I'm thinking that we're actually ok at lb just need a better line in front to help them out. Spoon jop and worrilow are decent. Get some pressure up front and we'll be ok.

Well I've been trying to be the voice of positivity around here and keep the spirits up but I'm done... I really don't know what to say. Season is pretty much over now especially with Julio going down for the year. Still going to support my team but I think I'm gonna cancel my trip to green bay in december, I don't wanna put myself through that. We need serious help on the dline and oline. Hopefully this high draft pick will give us the opportunity to do just that. I'm thinking that we're actually ok at lb just need a better line in front to help them out. Spoon jop and worrilow are decent. Get some pressure up front and we'll be ok.

Nobody can question the loyalty of a southern man for being willing to go to Green Bay, in December, to see his team play the Packers. Hell even if the Falcons were 100% and unbeaten right now that would be quite an experience. It's gonna be cold and rowdy either way that's for sure.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Nobody can question the loyalty of a southern man for being willing to go to Green Bay, in December, to see his team play the Packers. Hell even if the Falcons were 100% and unbeaten right now that would be quite an experience. It's gonna be cold and rowdy either way that's for sure.

I am very close to Green Bay today working with the spouse of one of the Packer's coaches. Early October is nicer than December.

• Moderators

That's Mike Nolan for you. I didn't watch the game but it sounds like the same old story with him. How the hell can Matt Ryan be 36-45 and y'all lose at home to the Jets? I'd say the wheels have officially come off now. Trade Tony back to KC and let him have a shot at a ring with the team who will be retiring his number and just tank this season since it's essentially over now.

Yeah. Its really setup nicely for him to go to the Chiefs. Of course we aren't a charity so we'd have to get something in return.

My wife bought the tickets as an early Christmas present bc she's from Milwaukee and figured I would be a great experience and I can't tell you how hype I was about that trip until I woke up this morning to all of this news...just don't think I can make that trip now. We still might but it's looking more and more unlikely

I am very close to Green Bay today working with the spouse of one of the Packer's coaches. Early October is nicer than December.

I'm sure it's not too bad up there right now. I can't even fathom how cold it would be outside in December there.

Yeah. Its really setup nicely for him to go to the Chiefs. Of course we aren't a charity so we'd have to get something in return.

I don't think you could get more than a 5th or 6th rounder for him since he's absolutely retiring at the end of the year. Nobody are going to mortgage their future for a guy who will only play 10 or so games for them.

My wife bought the tickets as an early Christmas present bc she's from Milwaukee and figured I would be a great experience and I can't tell you how hype I was about that trip until I woke up this morning to all of this news...just don't think I can make that trip now. We still might but it's looking more and more unlikely

You should still do it. Who knows maybe the Falcons will be playing some young guys and you'll get to actually have fun without the pressure of worrying about a win.

BTW Milwaukee is a long damn way from Zamunda! Posted Image