• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's there to say about Falcons vs. Jets?

Diesel

The defense will make Geno Smith look all-world.I just don't understand what's wrong with this team...can't hold a lead and can't win on a last second drive.I thought Roddy should have sat out and healed up - he is really gimpy, and I think his ankle will be a season long issue. It's a shame cause Roddy is a gamer.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

The Jets are not a good team but they can play good defense but I think they're starting to wear down a bit with how poor their offense is and how often they're on the field.

If I'm the Falcons I'm bringing Osi off the edge and Dent up the middle all day long and Geno will make a lot of mistakes. Could be a big day for the Falcons DBs and D as a whole.

• Moderators

That's really all you can say. If the Falcons can't even beat a Geno Smith led Jets team with a depleted defense by double-digits, then this team just needs to pack it up and try again next season. The Falcons have ZERO killer instinct, a make-shift O-line, and some of the most predictable play calling in the NFL. BE AGGRESSIVE. BLITZ ON D AND BOMB IT OUT TO JULIO AT LEAST TWICE A GAME!!!

We've lost to 3 teams with a combined one loss between them...calm down. The next 4 games consist of the jets, bucs, panthers, and cardinals....no reason y we can't win all those am be 5-3 heading into our matchup with Seattle. Long season people, we've been on long winning streaks before and we can do it again. I'm not giving up on this team or this season. We're gonna be just fine.

We've lost to 3 teams with a combined one loss between them...calm down. The next 4 games consist of the jets, bucs, panthers, and cardinals....no reason y we can't win all those am be 5-3 heading into our matchup with Seattle. Long season people, we've been on long winning streaks before and we can do it again. I'm not giving up on this team or this season. We're gonna be just fine.

True that. Who is that in your avatar?

True that. Who is that in your avatar?

Thats my wife...I know I know I'm lucky lol

She look like she take milk baths and condition her hair with fresh berries.

Lol I've never heard that one before lol Edited by jy23

Isn't that what Prince Akeem did in Coming to America?

Lol not the milk bath part but he did condition his hair with juices and berries lol
  • Like 1

Oh yeah that's right but he did enjoy his royal baths lol

I would have too lol
  • Like 1

This. I can't believe how fickle people are about a few losses in the beginning of the season. We are Hawks fans....we should beused to it.

This team is just getting punk tonight. The years of neglecting the OL and DL is finally catching up for the Falcons. Especially the OL. Props to Julio he is trying to fight for every yard. Too bad we don't have those type of players along the OL. If you could give the OL Julio toughness they might actually perform better.

Falcons use to be master at winning close games. This year they are losing them on a regular basis. Not exactly what Gonzo wanted to comeback for. Looking over the schedule just now. Falcons are pretty much finish now. I dont see how in the world they beat the Saints,Packers,Seahawks and 49ers.